Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Female Celebrities (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Female Celebrities
mercurymark
Loyal Member
Member # 1139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mercurymark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I once read in an interview with Natalie Portman, that one of the costumes she had in a film, left her very hot and with smelly feet, and I believe, although I'm not 100% sure, that it was Christina Aguillera, who once said in an interview, "I'm just the same as every one else, I burp, I fart and my feet smell". Does anyone know of other instances where female celebrities have mentioned having smelly feet? [Not Worthy]
Posts: 63 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know but thats well arousing!! [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron
Loyal Member
Member # 701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ron   Email Ron       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not exactly sure where I read this before,but I remember Meredith Vieira of 'Who Wants to Be A Millionaire' mentioning she was embarrassed at the fact that she has smelly feet.I wouldn't mind finding out for myself..... [Cheers]
Posts: 68 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mercurymark
Loyal Member
Member # 1139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mercurymark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just found another one, Thora Birch said in an interview that she has smelly feet, how fuckin good is that! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 63 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terence
Loyal Member
Member # 838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terence   Email Terence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ron, where did you find it?
Posts: 79 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron
Loyal Member
Member # 701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ron   Email Ron       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Terence,Like I said,I can't remember where I read it,but if it ever comes back to me,I will post the link and let you know. [Cheers]
Posts: 68 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ron:
I'm not exactly sure where I read this before,but I remember Meredith Vieira of 'Who Wants to Be A Millionaire' mentioning she was embarrassed at the fact that she has smelly feet.I wouldn't mind finding out for myself..... [Cheers]

Somethin about that lady recently have been giving me a big boner. Maybe it's because of the cat fight that her old co-hosts are going through right now, but anyway, Meredith was the only one who's feet I'd love to get a hold of from "The View"

[ July 04, 2006, 04:07 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meredith can air her smelly feet out on my nose anytime,especially if she is wearing nylons.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate smelly feet. It boggles my mind how people can enjoy this from a woman's foot.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you get a woman's feet to "NOT" have any smell? Even showers leave some residual foot scent from my own experiences.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:
I hate smelly feet. It boggles my mind how people can enjoy this from a woman's foot.

I dunno...I just know that their is something very erotic about women who wear hose and heels, and the scent from sweat, nylon, and leather combo... [Mmm]
A side note: Their is a difference between, smelly and stinky, IMHO.
Smelly = hose & heels [Thumbs Up]
Stinky = barefoot & tennis shoes [Eek!]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C'mon think hard folks, there must be some more celebrities who have admitted this; chat shows, interviews?
Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mercurymark:
Does anyone know of other instances where female celebrities have mentioned having smelly feet?

How 'bout that incident with Britney Spears from 2004 where she took her shoes off on a passenger plane and ended up stinking up the cabin to the point where people actually complained to the stewardess about the smell, ultimately resulting in Britney having to put her shoes back on.

the article

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
How do you get a woman's feet to "NOT" have any smell? Even showers leave some residual foot scent from my own experiences.

Well, if she's barefoot for extended lengths of time, no socks, no flip-flops, just bare feet touching ground...if there's a scent after all that I have yet to notice. I'm one of those guys who are turned off by female foot smells, but hey, we all have tastes, so you sniffers go on and enjoy! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links