Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » asian feet pictures...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: asian feet pictures...
titogeefunk
Board Regular
Member # 1277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for titogeefunk   Author's Homepage   Email titogeefunk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can someone send me pictures of nice asian feet = )thanx.....
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, try out Roniparadise. Also, check out the thread "just noticing her feet" page 2 in the foot fertish talk. I put some nice images of Roni's feet. [Thumbs Up]

[ October 30, 2003, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mae
Board Regular
Member # 1051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mae   Email Mae   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,

If you go to Cute Feet Jen's yahoo group, you can see some pics of my feet that I posted. It's in the floder called "maelee". I'm not sure how cute you will find my feet, but I'm asian!

Mae

Posts: 24 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there's some links in the website and URL section,and did you see the latest pic's in the contributions section? [Cool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keywiz2112
Major Player
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keywiz2112   Author's Homepage   Email keywiz2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi titogeefunk

Go to my web site my girlfriend is Asian you will like her feet

www.natashasfeet.com

------
Wu Note: Hi Key, I just edited your message to correct your URL.

[ November 14, 2003, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: Wu ]

Posts: 211 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kiros
Board Regular
Member # 1317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kiros   Email kiros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, try this site http://www.ne.jp/asahi/idol/leg/index.html
go to "enter" and u will see bunch of jap writting in blue, those are names of the girls. Tell me what u think

Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kiros:
hey, try this site http://www.ne.jp/asahi/idol/leg/index.html
go to "enter" and u will see bunch of jap writting in blue, those are names of the girls. Tell me what u think

Nice! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links