Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ANKLETS! and a new member! sup lol (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ANKLETS! and a new member! sup lol
M.A.V.E.R.I.C.K.
Loyal Member
Member # 2729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for M.A.V.E.R.I.C.K.   Email M.A.V.E.R.I.C.K.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey folks,

I JUST REGISTERED WOW! I been lurking like a MF for quite some time and finally decided to register and contribute to this freaky forum. [Big Grin]

Let me introduce you to M.A.V.E.R.I.C.K. he's 18 from oregon. hollllllla!! anyone else here from oregon? ... I didn't think so [Cry]
I've had lots of foot experience in my life so I'm not ashamed of it and neither should anyone else here, I get teased by some girls too, great flirting material though, if they mock, I tell them I give GREAT foot massages! and then they start licking their lips... yalll know what that means right!! [Thumbs Up]

ANYWAY.. as we proceed... what's everyone's thoughts on anklets? wow, I think it's the best jewelery ever invented. Toe rings [Roll Eyes] pfft!!!

so, what y'all waiting for, BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEWEST and soon-to-be most popular and active member here [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Big Grin]

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not going to bow down to you , but I will welcome you aboard. I like your avatar... cute face and sexy feet. Again, welcome and enjoy your ride.

[ October 09, 2004, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M.A.V.E.R.I.C.K.
Loyal Member
Member # 2729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for M.A.V.E.R.I.C.K.   Email M.A.V.E.R.I.C.K.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When and where will we land? [Wink]
Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!
[Kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leopold
All Pro Poster
Member # 1379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leopold   Email Leopold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome ! I am very fond of anklets and toe rings as well more particulary when Elzbennet wears them !
I also love high heels with those jewels but Elzbennet converted me as a real barefoot lover and heels are not so essential actually [Thumbs Up] Much less frustrating !!
How admiring the beauty of a sexy feet if it is covered ???? OBVIOUS !!

William.A.Rossi once stated: " The foot is an erotic organ and the shoe is its sexual covering!

--------------------
One day, I was converted as a real barefeet lover and I am very grateful to my very good friend Elzbennet for that valued passion ! Muitos behinjos Elz XXXXX Léopold !

LEOPOLD

Posts: 724 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsexyfemfeet
Major Player
Member # 2413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsexyfemfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvsexyfemfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to WU!!
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiya M.A.V.E.R.I.C.K. I welcomed you to Wu's in one of the other recent posts, but since this is the one in which you introduced yourself, I'll welcome you here as well. Welcome to Wu's!

[Wu]

Now then, on to the subject at foot, anklets! I absolutely adore them. Anklets are easily one of my biggest turn-ons when it comes to my fetish for female feet, with ankle tattoos (the around-the-ankle tribal band variety) being equally as coveted by me. Like M.A.V., I also feel that toe rings don't incite nearly the same degree of stimulation in me that a sexy anklet does. It's come as no surprise to me over the many years to find that a vast majority of the adult content that I gravitate toward frequently features gals wearing anklets as well. Best jewelry ever invented? I may just be inclined to agree there as well.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leopold:
Welcome ! I am very fond of anklets and toe rings as well more particulary when Elzbennet wears them !

[Big Grin] I have many to show you sweety, bought on my vacations! And a nice bracelet too! I know you are fond of hands as well [Wink] !
[Kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serious anklet fan here as well. Welcome aboard M.A.V.E.R.I.C.K. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
When and where will we land?
Never! We keep going and going, and going, and going, etc. Anyway, I dig anklets my man especially the island shell types. I saw some awesome shell anklets on some hot island girls in the Carribean during my last trip.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, welcome to Wu's! [Cheers]

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome pal I like your avatar also.I Love anklets ..they are a big turn on.I will be posting some pics tonight so get ready for some mouthwatering pics peeps.
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm ready barnyard, I'm ready!

[Drool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anklets are hot, toerings are hot, and as far as I'm concerned, a woman's barefoot is a sexual organ.

A shoe is nothing but a pain in the ass...

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love anklets. i'm really into the closedtoe mule and anklet combo
Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links