Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » females that love male feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: females that love male feet
ilovefeet04
Board Regular
Member # 2802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet04   Email ilovefeet04       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are there females that love male feet?

--------------------
mmmmmmm..feet

Posts: 15 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootfan
Loyal Member
Member # 2302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootfan   Email nylonfootfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well I was with one woman for 3 years..she loved the fact that i had a foot fetish, and she also had a fetish for male feet. She always wanted to suck and lick my toes. Now, I feel that for a guy, my feet are pretty nice, but really couldnt get into a woman sucking on my toes.
Posts: 87 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There surely are females out there who love male feet, and I've known some of them personally over the years both online and offline via foot fetish chatrooms and foot worship parties. Naturally they're smaller in number than men with a passion for female feet, but they're definitely out there and represented. I've had my toes sucked many times by various females whose toes I've also sucked in turn, and while having my toes sucked didn't necessarily stimulate me, the fact that they were turned on by doing it did!

[Smile]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't let anyone see or touch my feet. I'm kinda self-concious and I almost feel like I shouldn't have feet at all. Yet, I love female feet... I feel like a hypocrite at times.

It's really a weird feeling.

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
had a chick suck my toes once, not bad. Felt funny. She was really into it. Kinda felt nice knowing someone was so into MY feet as i was into theirs. [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never had a girl lick/suck on my toes. I have been told I have nice feet by several women though.

I agree with all of the others on this one, even though I have never met a female with a foot fetish, they are definitely out there.
[Smile]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lordsoysauce:
I don't let anyone see or touch my feet. I'm kinda self-concious and I almost feel like I shouldn't have feet at all. Yet, I love female feet... I feel like a hypocrite at times.

[Laugh] Don't feel bad about that Bro, because I'm that way too. My feet are just walkers to me, nothing for anybody to take notice of. I've had physicals where the doctors will have me take off my socks and shoes and examine my feet for flat arches or whatever, and they may as well be cupping my balls and telling me to cough, because both procedures are about as equally humiliating to me! [Roll Eyes] [Laugh]

I've never been with a woman who wanted to show my feet any attention, and that's fine with me. I have however had female friends ask me if I took extra special care of my feet since I appreciate female feet so much. I don't quite follow where they were coming from in asking that, but it was an intriguing question.

I'm sure ladies are out there that like guy feet, and CJ has attested to knowing some, but I'd assume they're way smaller in number than guys who like girl feet. That, to me, is a good thing. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gr8 Feet lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 1367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gr8 Feet lover   Email Gr8 Feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lord:
[QB] Never had a girl lick/suck on my toes. I have been told I have nice feet by several women though.

I've been told that too, I found that interesting that a woman would find male feet attractive.
Posts: 456 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gr8 Feet lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 1367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gr8 Feet lover   Email Gr8 Feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lordsoysauce:

I felt the same way for many years until my first girlfriend way back in high school changed all that. I loved it when girls displayed their bare feet but when it came for a girls to see mine, that was unthinkable.

Besides, how do you crawl in bed with a woman and make love to her with your socks on???? [Confused]

Posts: 456 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BDHSFootGuy
Major Player
Member # 2069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BDHSFootGuy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, use the edit button! [Mad]

I can't say I've run into any of these type of women, but if I do, I'd be just as reluctant to let her mess with my feet as she were to let me do things with hers. That is to say, if she were resistant or hesitant to let me suck her toes, I'd be the same with mine.

Just my $0.23.

Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gr8 Feet lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 1367

quote:
Originally posted by BDHSFootGuy:
[QB] Dude, use the edit button! [Mad]

Ooops! Sorry about that.
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are more ladies out there, who are into feet than you would belive. For what is worth I don't think that any of us are in a position to be hypocrites so if they want to have fun with our feet we should offer them every encouragement because,(a) by doing so we could be opening up a whole new world for both sexes to enjoy to the full & (b)if we don't they will have every excuse to frustrate us by keeping their feet hidden & we have all bought that t-shirt at one time or other & I don't know about you lot but I would be quite happy if it means us men don't have to suffer any more of that teasing & dangling as that has driven us all crazy in the past.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Scholl
Board Regular
Member # 2577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Scholl   Email Dr. Scholl       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a gf once that would briefly suck on my toes and then always explain "I had a BF once that really liked that." Oddly, it never proceeded any further than that, despite encouragement.

--------------------
Even though I like to win, I love the smell of defeet.

Posts: 48 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr Scholl, this furter proves the point that there are a lot of young wonen out there who are just itching to get into this entire foot-admiration.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope sorry, doesnt do anything for me

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links