Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I've NEVER had a footjob... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I've NEVER had a footjob...
Aceo20
Board Regular
Member # 2784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aceo20   Email Aceo20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a 20 year old male virgin... Now I've never had a footjob....

I've had the most MASSIVE foot fetish since I was 5....

The fact is I've yearned for one for so long... I'm so spent of waiting....

There's this one girl in my sat. class that is always in clogs... she drives me crazy... I want so bad to be under her desk licking her feet...

It is so hard....

It is real hard.. I have alot of trouble dealing with it...

Any advice...

--------------------
"The aroma of a woman's hosed feet is unbelievable"

Posts: 12 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be patient, get your mind on other things, and be patient, that's about all you can do when you start getting that frustrated feeling.

Now, as for nipping the lack of female feet in your life in the bud, you can do a lot about that. Work on your body, maybe lift weights or go running, and take care of your appearance. Work on your personality by inter-acting with girls and your buddies. Go to parties, go to movies, go to the mall, and work on your approach to people. Read books about things other people find interesting and you like too, but don't be a walking text book of info, nobody likes a bore, but they like somebody who knows what they're talking about.

In short, be patient but work toward the goal. It's not going to fall into your lap, you gotta be a man and get out there and pursue it, with tenacity and the will to finish what you start.

Learn about women, learn what they like, learn what they don't, have a deep-seated love and respect for women, and above all be a man about it. Not an over-bearing egomaniacal s.o.b., but women want men, not guys who think like women, otherwise they can get that kind of companionship from their friends.

Don't feel sorry for yourself, and don't let anything like this get you down. Like a dog can smell fear, women can sense self-pity and doubt, and they don't want that in a man, not most women anyway. They want that stability, that sureness only a man can offer.

So, with all that in mind, get cracking! [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitetshirt
Board Regular
Member # 2866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitetshirt   Email whitetshirt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand, it's so hard wanting it so bad and not getting it. I am a girl that loves to have my toes sucked, but it doesn't happen near as often as I would like it to...hang in there, it'll be worth the wait.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by whitetshirt:
hang in there, it'll be worth the wait.

He speaks the truth! At 20, you're certainly young enough to the point where you should eagerly be anticipating many phantasmagorical experiences that lie ahead for you in the foot realm. Your adventure is only beginning. Lou gave you some great advice as well by pointing out that the time is ripe for taking the bull by the horns and effecting a positive change in your situation. You'll be glad you did!

[Wu]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael86
Elite Trooper
Member # 1993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael86   Email Michael86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou speaks words or wisdom. You're best days are ahead of you!

Welcome to the board whitetshirt! It's good to have you here.

Michael

Posts: 256 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pink
Foot Model
Member # 1577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou, I am sure you will be able to explain eloquently, can you push the point of sharing your love for feet with the women you spend time with? Please do. If handled maturely, it is a real turn on to satisfy a man with your feet, knowing that even your feet are attractive to a man, let alone the great foot massages and toe sucking. What real woman doesnt like a foot rub? It is all up to you from there [Wink] Appearance is important, but attitude will trump it every time. Your words and actions will speak louder than anything. Anyway, with girls your age, if you share your interest in foot sex, you will get better responses than you are expecting. They can wear their clothes, just remove thier socks, and have a new and kinky college experience. LOL!

--------------------
"YOU LIKE IT DON'T YOU DIRTY BOY"

www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.PinksHandjobs.com
www.PinksKinks.com
www.TickledPinky.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.How-To-Clips.com

Posts: 283 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou is right on target. Invest in you because YOU want you to be worth while for a woman to want. You must bring something to the table.

quote:
Learn about women, learn what they like, learn what they don't, have a deep-seated love and respect for women, and above all be a man about it.
Aceo20, You must be a serious STUDENT of the game; Women come in all types of plays and you must be ready to play. No half steppin' here man. Women don't want a boy they a MAN/Gentleman. Rememeber this, "If you can't hang with the big dogs don't bark, stay on the porch with puppies."

Be about understanding women and how they really are. Books are a start, but you need practicle experience because every women is different and unique in her own right. The right attitude will take you a long ways. You have to go slow to go fast. Take your time and be respectful of a lady when you see/meet one. Notice what I said, "a woman vs. a lady." There is a difference. They are the same for the most part, but they are different. Your time will come guy, but you have got to be ready.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the nice words everybody, y'all all gave some good advice too! [Cheers]

quote:
Lou, I am sure you will be able to explain eloquently, can you push the point of sharing your love for feet with the women you spend time with?
Thanks Pink, I'll try... [Wink]

Without a doubt you should be able to. It's all about a few factors: communication, comfort levels, and trust. That's why it's important to learn aspects of female behavior and apply what you know in smooth, non-intruding ways. But also it's important to work on communication skills with women, because they're no more mind-readers than guys are. Comfort levels can only be reached for both the guy and the girl in the scenario from time invested in the relationship, and the amount of communication they share.

I'm not claiming to be an expert in this, just passing onto Brother Aceo things I've found to be pretty common truth's in the grand scheme of things. Brother Footman9 hit the nail square on the head when he said:
quote:
You have to go slow to go fast. Take your time and be respectful of a lady when you see/meet one.
Is a foot-job attainable right off the bat? In most situations, no. That's why it's so important to work on yourself ahead of time to gain the attention of the girl, and then work on your relationship with the girl, being willing to put the time into it all and being patient in the process once you have her attention. Of course, don't mistake the foot-job as the golden ring you're reaching for, think of it as the icing on the cake, with the cake symbolizing a good, healthy, and caring relationship with the girl. The golden ring symbolizes the love you and the girl have, that's what your main focus should be through it all, IMHO. If the love's not there, and the care and trust isn't there either, you may as well stay at home and jerkoff alone, because essentially that's all the physical will amount to if you don't have the love for the girl in the first place, also IMHO.

But like Brother CJ pointed out:
quote:
At 20, you're certainly young enough to the point where you should eagerly be anticipating many phantasmagorical experiences that lie ahead for you in the foot realm. Your adventure is only beginning.
Amen, and amen. You're young, you've got a whole lifetime of adventure in store, so don't sweat not having anything so far, because things will just get better for you.

Like I say Aceo, you've got some rewarding work to do, now get busy! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou- Great advice, well stated, and Pink

quote:
Originally posted by Pink:
...If handled maturely, it is a real turn on to satisfy a man with your feet, knowing that even your feet are attractive to a man, let alone the great foot massages and toe sucking. What real woman doesnt like a foot rub?

Well said, and thanks for the affirmation. That is so true, especially if you're married. I'm finding that out for myself, as my wife is really "getting into" my fetish more everyday.

And Aceo20- this might surprise you, but I wish I was you. Though, as you lament, you don't actively have anyone's feet to enjoy right now, if you follow Lou's advice, you're going to enjoy untold foot treasure throughout your life. I wish I had been a lot more open with my fetish early in my life, even with my wife, I would not have now been making up for lost time. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aceo20
Board Regular
Member # 2784

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aceo20   Email Aceo20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to Lou and everyone else that responded to my dilemma.

I have realized that I've got to take this one day at a time. That's the only way I am going to be able to beat this thing right?

Anyway peace...

--------------------
"The aroma of a woman's hosed feet is unbelievable"

Posts: 12 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
Be patient, get your mind on other things, and be patient, that's about all you can do when you start getting that frustrated feeling.

Now, as for nipping the lack of female feet in your life in the bud, you can do a lot about that. Work on your body, maybe lift weights or go running, and take care of your appearance. Work on your personality by inter-acting with girls and your buddies. Go to parties, go to movies, go to the mall, and work on your approach to people. Read books about things other people find interesting and you like too, but don't be a walking text book of info, nobody likes a bore, but they like somebody who knows what they're talking about.

In short, be patient but work toward the goal. It's not going to fall into your lap, you gotta be a man and get out there and pursue it, with tenacity and the will to finish what you start.

Learn about women, learn what they like, learn what they don't, have a deep-seated love and respect for women, and above all be a man about it. Not an over-bearing egomaniacal s.o.b., but women want men, not guys who think like women, otherwise they can get that kind of companionship from their friends.

Don't feel sorry for yourself, and don't let anything like this get you down. Like a dog can smell fear, women can sense self-pity and doubt, and they don't want that in a man, not most women anyway. They want that stability, that sureness only a man can offer.

So, with all that in mind, get cracking! [Cool]

being desperate like this guy can kinda make feeling sorry for yourself a safe option. but this is good advice nonetheless.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:

Learn about women, learn what they like, learn what they don't,

haha that's the problem lou what turns on one girl can completly turn off another

one girl might like a guy because he is a caring person and another girl might be completely turned off because he is a caring person

great advice all around though

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn just noticed this thread is two years old

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah if the guy hasn't had one by now, there is no helping him.
why the hell was something this old dug up?

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just bored. whenever i get bored on the board i search for stuff. sorry:-\
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links