Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Help Please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help Please
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, I have just visited a site called Coed feet. Address http://www.coedfeet.com I had a look at the current post pictures and came across a model called Tasha a guest model her feet blew my mind I was transfixed and totally in love with her tootsies, can anyone help me find more pictures of this ladies feet, all I know is she is a guest model and her name is Tasha, but what I do know is her feet are aweosome
Ben

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theman   Email theman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's the same girl you'll find a lot of her pics at the site she's part of, i only say that because there's a link under her guest pics

www.girlscutefeet.com

hope that helps in anyway

[ February 07, 2005, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: theman ]

--------------------
A Shiny Golden God

Posts: 1952 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Theman, I spotted that site linked with Tasha, do you like her feet? they had me memorised the size is perfect and her soles make me feel like offering to worship them and making me feel good about having a foot fetish
Cheere Ben

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a cutie! [Kiss] [Love]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tasha's definitely a cutie alright, and she's got those awesomely meaty & suckable big toes. But then again, so many of the gals at GirlsCuteFeet are cuties with great feet! It's real nice not being forced to choose only one.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karnell
Loyal Member
Member # 6647

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karnell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys. I am the webmaster of GirlsCuteFeet.com. You can see Tasha and much more there. We are starting to get vidclips. Some of the gals you see are complete strangers that I went up to and asked them to pose. Its fun!
Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Karnell,

Welcome to the forum. [Thumbs Up]

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karnell
Loyal Member
Member # 6647

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karnell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Wu,
Thanks! Its cool checking out what people have to say. Once again, yer the best.

Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man muleslicker I had the same reaction to Tasha! Her feet are soo perfect in my point of view. I had a good friend in high school who was from a family of sisters and I hookep up with her older sister a couple of times. She had feet EXCACTLY like this Tasha; small, little plump cute toes, and big fold-like wrinkles on her otherwise smooth soles. And little smooth heels. It was so tough hanging out with her in the summer man, I just wanted to drop down onto the ground and remove her sandals and get to worshipping. Anyway, I look for chicks with feet like Tasha's, and I love those smooth, small soles with the few big wrinkles.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
Hi Karnell,

Welcome to the forum. [Thumbs Up]

Wu

Hey K! I second that welcome! Good to see you finally posting here!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karnell
Loyal Member
Member # 6647

I never liked Tasha. She was a real bitch and got on my nerves. Thats why I never hired her again! But yeah, her feet were very little!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links