Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » U.K Foot fetishists

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: U.K Foot fetishists
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, This is for all you U.K. foot fetishists out there, stumbled on a programme running for about five weeks on television in the U.K. The programme is on at 10.00 P.M. (English time) on ITV 1 every night, it is called Celebrity Love Challenge. The host is an irish guy and a quite attractive woman, and it is set in Tahiti, anyway you will not fail to see the hostess dangling her different footwear on different nights. The camera always pans in on her feet about four or five times in the first one hour programme. So far she has worn flip flops and I have luckily taped this, I find it quite pleasurable watching her dangling those flops. Also the rest of the programme you will not fail to see bare soled ladies, close up shots of the girls on the island lying in the sun, last night infact I taped a whole eight or so minutes of bare soles, this programme is a must for you U.K. foot fetishists out there. Tape that programme guys, let me know what you think? remember it runs for another four weeks so plenty of time to catch it.
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK-foot-lover
Board Regular
Member # 7289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK-foot-lover   Email UK-foot-lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ye great program lots of really cute feet , I really love the flip flop shots
Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant stand any of the females on that show!
sorry, but that kind of makes thier feet a non issue !
[Puke]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toy
Board Regular
Member # 7312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toy   Email toy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its called celbrity love island and the co-host is kelly Brook.

Yeh there are loads of hot feet to be seen with the likes of Abit Titmuss, and rebecca loos who is just pure sex!

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cabot99
Board Regular
Member # 3982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cabot99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys, I'm new on here. I've also seen the hot feet on celeb love island. Kelly Brook has an awsome pair!(feet that is).
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keywiz2112
Major Player
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keywiz2112   Author's Homepage   Email keywiz2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey tom my man Kelly Brook is just about the perfect woman with a top body and beautifull feet. She was wearing a pair of Green Mule Fri night man she was hot ( problem?? a bit slack)
Posts: 211 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you guys on this, you always get to see Kelly's feet when she starts the show with the irish fellow Patrick someone, I think it is the best chance of seeing regular feet, and it runs for another three weeks after this week. I have not much intrest in the show itself, but guessing what Kelly is wearing on her feet every night is worth watching for me! Ben
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toy
Board Regular
Member # 7312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toy   Email toy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The crass presnter is Patrick Kielty. Rebecca loos has some awesome feet aswell......and im new to the forum, but what type of shoes are mules?
Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Alex s, Mules are similar to slides I believe in U.S. They have a flat wedged sole with open toe and backless sole, my favourite footwear. There are many variations others have a heel.
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And there the best heels that adorn a womens foot !!
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by UK-foot-lover:
Ye great program lots of really cute feet , I really love the flip flop shots

Yes Fern Cotton's about 7 1/2 out of 10 but last years female presenter was Kelly Brooke of whom is easily a 9/10! I would'nt be at all surprised if Victoria Beckham turns up on that Prog as a contestant within the next couple of years, if Becks has any more affairs & if her nails are black it would certainly be well worth watching. It's just a shame that when she opens her mouth a load of rubbish comes out but that's still no excuse for Becks too have affairs galore, granted she may have driven him too the first one but too have one after another is taking it too the extreame!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tom:
i cant stand any of the females on that show!
sorry, but that kind of makes thier feet a non issue !
[Puke]

Got to disagree with you there Im afraid, Tom because I would tune into watch if, Victoria Beckham ever appears on that prog in the future purly & simply because I know she would dominate the entire show & hence we would get to see plenty of shots of her feet & belive me I have never been a fanof her's but credit were it's due she got really nice feet particuly when she has her nails painted Black & if I was in David's position I would wank on her feet at every oppotunity.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sure, if vicky turned up i would watch !

but a bunch of desperate trash bags that i dont like - sorry, i reserve the right to like who i like - is that a problem ? or are we all supposed to like the same "kind" of chick ?

peace

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links