Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » celebs with a foot fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: celebs with a foot fetish
Rezzo
Board Regular
Member # 8110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rezzo   Email Rezzo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
people i know that do

nelly
ludacris
david boreanaz
quentin tarantino

anyone know of any others?

--------------------
 -
Stacy Ferguson

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that you're fairly new to these boards but this topic has been discussed several times already. A simple search should come up with at least one other thread discussing this.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure if this qualifies....

During an interview, Halle Berry mentioned that her feet are her best features.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THREE more I actually remembered:

Wanya Morris
Big Daddy Kane
Brooke Burke

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's one of the lengthier threads on this topic that has come up in the past for your perusing pleasure:

Linky!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't know that about Halle berry. there were some pretty nice shots of her feet in Catwoman even though the movie didn't do so well.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archlove
Board Regular
Member # 8382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archlove   Email archlove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another actress that I know of is Sofia Vergara, she once was asked in an intereview about a scene in a movie (I don't know the name) where she gets her toes sucked. She said she had a hard time doing the scene but that she was really "into that in real life". She is Hot.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
Here's one of the lengthier threads on this topic that has come up in the past for your perusing pleasure:

Linky!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

This has always been a popular subject. It is pretty interesting to see all the celebrities that see the pure beauty in what we see. Way to go PRETTY FEET! [Hop]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by archlove:
Another actress that I know of is Sofia Vergara, she once was asked in an intereview about a scene in a movie (I don't know the name) where she gets her toes sucked. She said she had a hard time doing the scene but that she was really "into that in real life". She is Hot.

That scene is from the movie "Big Trouble". It's funny that you should mention her because just today I saw the movie "Chasing Papi" with her and we get a few foot shots of her in clear heels.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gabejr
Board Regular
Member # 4048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gabejr   Email gabejr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're totally right about Quentin Tarintino on the foot fetish thing but I think he's still in the closet about admitting it.

When he was on Howard Stern Show promoting Kill Bill, a female caller asked Quentin if he had a foot fetish but he denied it.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alec Baldwin

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mywifesfeet:
Alec Baldwin

Yeah, I've heard that one before also. Lucky guy to have been married to Kim Basinger for nine years as those tootsies of hers aren't too shabby at all. Plus the fact that she always had two of the best legs in Hollywood couldn't have hurt anything either.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i read eddie murphy has a foot fetish, remember the movie boomerang???
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:

Linky!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

This has always been a popular subject. It is pretty interesting to see all the celebrities that see the pure beauty in what we see. Way to go PRETTY FEET! [Hop]
It's certainly pleassing to know that so many of them share our thoughts & I remember reading on this very forum a few years ago that the late great, Elvis PresleyR.I.P. found women's feet a big turn-on as well & of cause the heavy rocker, Tommy Lee has often told of his love for women who poccess beautiful feet.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links