Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Thailand foot fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thailand foot fetish
willycojote
Board Regular
Member # 5372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willycojote   Email willycojote   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there anyone who was in thailand and had some good foot fetish experiences.If yes can you told me where.Perhaps next year i could go there.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would like to know this too. And Asia in general. I would like to visit one day and take advantage of the opportunity to worship feet, but another thing i want to know is are they as open to black men as they are to white americans?
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in heaven over in Thailand. Note, that I didn`t go there on "sex vacation" but was there with my family.
We visited Koh Samui and for me it was awesome. The sight alone blew my head --- barefooted Thai girls everywhere, mostly in jeans and cute nail polish. Either barefoot or in flip flops, I think I didn`t see a woman in closed shoes once!
I plan on going back there some day. [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
something about asian countries. My buddy has been to Japan twice and he says the girls get very excited to meet american men.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asian feet rock the house!!! And I know... I just know [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mikeyloves feet
Board Regular
Member # 1734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikeyloves feet   Email Mikeyloves feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How-do-ya-like that. I just got back from a month long trip. Bangkok & Chiang Mai. My wife is filippino and I must say, overall I prefer philippino women feet (generally).

As for Thailand. I truly love that country. Yes, its rare to see closed toe shoes. As you may realize, the sex industry is huge there. As for white or black, I can't imagine it makes a difference. Thai society is very accepting. As long as you're not rude. I have had some great foot sessions there, but strange enough, the girls Ive been with never heard of the foot fetish thing. They were open to it, but even the girls who were pedicured, couldn't understand my attraction to their feet - but they were totally into pleasing , so they learned quick.

I think foot fetishism is less popular among the shoeless societies (or almost shoeless in this case). Generally speaking, the foot is considered
the least important part of the body in Thailand. The head being most important. Touching someones head with your foot would be an insult of great magnitude.

You'll find that Thai girls (and the rest for that matter) accept that foreigners are abit off-kilter. So no need to impress anyone!
So its no big deal. Best page for your viewing is:

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/

Enjoy!

Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a great massage in Beijing if that counts [Big Grin] . I will concur that I have met a good number Thai women with superb looking feet. They just don't know the power they have. [Blush] [Secret]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 1085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer   Author's Homepage   Email footsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife is also filipina mikey..didnt i message you before..anyway yea im in college in asia in the philippines and they are quite accepting of foot fetish i've had great encounters over here..im proud to say i've had good encounters here and back in homeland california...i wouldnt mind visiting bangkok and japan and hong kong and trying the foot delicacies there whenever possible in the future..

--------------------
nothing beats the scent of a pretty foot

Posts: 262 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spent some time in Pattaya, Thailand and saw more feet than I could possibly remember...plenty of Europeans there too. Bali in Indonesia is just as great will plenty of Aussies thrown into the mix. Overall though, I'd have to say that Singapore and The Philippines have been the best places I've visited for feet. Thailand coming in next and although I've been to Hong Kong, China and Japanm it was in winter so there was not much on display.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristoffer
Board Regular
Member # 9150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kristoffer   Author's Homepage   Email Kristoffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My whife is a Thai and she likeI smell and lick here swety, stinky sweet feet! Maby I the ony one lucky one?
Every time she use sock and shoe, she come to me and ask 2take it of !
But all thai ladys dont like it, because in thailand the feet r dirty part of the body.( but not 4 me).
But be open 4 your lady, and they will give it 2 U!!

Good luck!!

--------------------
C U at :
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teengirlsocks/

Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links