Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » KATE WINSLET foot fans

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KATE WINSLET foot fans
Mr 8 Toes
Board Regular
Member # 4409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr 8 Toes         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was wondering..are there others who love Kate's obviously massive thick feet. Having those wide fleshy soles covering your face would be as good as it gets. I just wish there were some good shots of her big toes closeup. Gals like Paris Hilton & Uma Thurmon have big feet too,but gimme Kate's solid looking meatfeet any day!
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nskriplani
Board Regular
Member # 3849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nskriplani         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her feet. Got any pics to share? I wonder how those piggies smell.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boss289
Board Regular
Member # 8911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boss289     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hanen't seen good pics -- BUT, I think almost any ft would be good. Definitely prefer a little width to thin Um T type..

Hey - show me the pics!!!!

Posts: 47 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is just lovely and her feet are even more so.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelick
Board Regular
Member # 5360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelick   Email solelick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love her feet try discoverkate.com and i have a yahoo group about her sexy huge feet katewinsletsfeet
Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of y'all already know that I'm not really a fan of large feet regarding sheer length from heel to toe, but I'm definitely something of a fanatic when it comes to wide feet! In that department Kate certainly does very nicely by me.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, who is Kate Winslet? What did she play in?

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pucky
Major Player
Member # 2669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pucky   Email Pucky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BOB MARLEY:
Honestly, who is Kate Winslet? What did she play in?

Titanic, Finding Neverland, etc.
Posts: 142 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pucky:
Titanic, Finding Neverland, etc.

She also appeared in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind alongside Jim Carrey last year. I reckon Kate will always best be remembered as Rose in Titanic despite the fact that she's worked on nearly twenty films since then. That's usually par for the course when a movie is as successful as Titanic was.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always wanted to see them myself. But she admitted somewhere (Conan, I think) she's actually ashamed of them because of the size and girth. I wonder if that's why she had a foot double in Titanic? Either that or James Cameron had a problem with her feet, too. [Cry] Personally, I'm a fan of big feet (mostly wide *and* long feet, but not TOO wide), so I'd love to see them someday somehow.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr 8 Toes:
Was wondering..are there others who love Kate's obviously massive thick feet. Having those wide fleshy soles covering your face would be as good as it gets. I just wish there were some good shots of her big toes closeup. Gals like Paris Hilton & Uma Thurmon have b ig feet too,but gimme Kate's solid looking meatfeet any day!

I have never seen her feet but from the descripyion you've given it seems as if Im missing out on a treat so if anyone can put a picture of them in the pic forum that would be great.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boss289
Board Regular
Member # 8911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boss289     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw an ad with a pretty good shot of Kate W in a black and white american express ad, in I think Newsweek? Saw it in a tire shop while waiting .. so kinda going by memory. You could probably find it easily in a library. It was definitely a current news related mag - had a long article about 'Bush in a bubble?'
Posts: 47 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being a 'HUGE' fan of big feet, I naturally gravitate to soles like Kate's. The meatier the better!! [Mmm] Last good photo I downloaded of Ms. Winslet was underwater. (I found it at Lord Lucan's). I prefer the real close up shots, but I haven't found any lately.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for retif64   Email retif64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by boss289:
Hanen't seen good pics -- BUT, I think almost any ft would be good. Definitely prefer a little width to thin Um T type..

Hey - show me the pics!!!!

I've got four of them (not Lord Lucan's quality...) and I'm pretty happy to share them with anyone who wants them.No idea of how to post them on the forum but write me an email and I'll send them over to you.
Posts: 586 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links