Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Question for all you fellow sniffers (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Question for all you fellow sniffers
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I have asked something along these liens before, do forgive me, but, We all now about the thread asking us how we told our girlfriends, wives about our foot fetish. Now, for the guys who like sniffing, how did you break it to them that you wanted to smell them? did you kinda ease into it or tell them straight away and how did they react to the request? With surprise? revulsion?
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It wasn't ever a matter of telling for me. It just kind of went along with the territory of perving on her feet. She still thinks its weird after 15 years, but I am indulged daily regardless!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still not 100 percent sure she knows,but I'm sure telling her not to use scented soap,or putting lotion on prior to our play hinted(my excuse to her was I don't like the taste).
I also told her I like getting smotherd,wich later escalated into me telling her I like depravation where @ times one of my senses is deprived of feet,and I make sure she knows how aroused I get from when I can onely smell.like I said,idk if she's fully aware of how much I adore smelling,but this is what I've done to make sure I can

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can see how telling a woman that you like the smell of her feet can be shocking but, once you have told her that you like feet, should soften the blow.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the smelling bit is always the weirdest/hardest bit to tell. But it's one of the most awesome parts. [Wink]
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats one thing that i didnt tell my girl at first. I didnt even tell her, she just realized it one day when i was sniffing them. She asked what was I doing even though it was obvious, but ever since then shes been cool with it. i still think she finds it a little weird though. I haven't met a girl yet that would be proud of her smelly feet enough to force them on me though.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To read a story/event/happening about asking or doing things with one's feet who might be a total stranger elsewhere seems to me to be natural.
But reading about requesting one's gf/wife/friend to do "things" with their feet strikes me as strange.
I mean if someone isn't relaxed and cool about telling his other half about his favourite preference, i.e. foot fetish .. then who might be?

I showed my wife and previous gf from the first ever date that I like female feet and during the relationships and now in marriage I enjoy a 100% total and pure foot fetish festival of all kinds.
When it comes to people who you feel next to you and make you feel relaxed Be bold and show all!

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gimmie, I can relate too what your saying seeing as I have told my ladyfreind's mate how much I love the smell of ladies feet & although she smiled & seemed surprised too start with she has been really nice about it & she even invited me too smell her feet on one occassion because she knows that my ladyfreind's feet NEVER smell at all & my lady is aware that I have always been obsessed with the feet ofher freind(who also happens to be my cleaner), but she says providing I don't attempt too soak her feet with my human-milk she does'nt mind.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 1085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer   Author's Homepage   Email footsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i always start with a massage first..then work my way through there

--------------------
nothing beats the scent of a pretty foot

Posts: 262 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whenever I suck my girlfriends toes, I always give her soles a really heavy sniffing, and she enjoys it, and once she asked me, "why do you smell my feet?", and I told her that the scent gets me hard, and she just smiled
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by imasoleman:
Whenever I suck my girlfriends toes, I always give her soles a really heavy sniffing, and she enjoys it, and once she asked me, "why do you smell my feet?", and I told her that the scent gets me hard, and she just smiled

Word! [Cheers]

For me, it's just been part of who I am and all of my partners including my wife have accepted it (liking feet etc).
Personally, I don't see why you should need to make a distinction from liking feet (in a sexual way) and smelling them. If your thing is just 'smelling' and nothing else, then fair enough, but if smelling is just one aspect of the whole 'facination' then it should just come as part of everything else. It's no 'weirder', than sucking toes, or licking soles, or having a footjob etc. If your girl can accept your liking of her feet, why think differently about her knowing that you like to smell them?!! [Cool]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot Master. The reason I bring this topic up is that just like other types of sex, there are varying degrees of certain sexual preferences and soemtimes various degrees in which some ladies will indulge us in them. Yake oral sex for example. I have met some women who were more than happy to oblige my love of getting blowjobs but only up to the point of not letting me cum in their mouths. With others, this too was fine but they would refrain from swallowing. And yet others who absolutely loved to eat cum.
I would imagine there may be some women who may have varying attitudes towards foot fetish. Some may be comfortable with us fondling and rubbing their feet but feel uncomfortable with their feet in our mouths. Some may like their toes sucked but may feel self concious about foot odor and therefore may only let men kiss around their feet when they are fresh out of the shower clean. So I realize that there are varying limits that some women may have towards indulging men in their fetish and was interested in how my fellow foot sniffers deal with some who may find getting their feet sniffed somewhat "odd"

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julia exposed
Major Player
Member # 9025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Julia exposed   Author's Homepage   Email Julia exposed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, from a woman's perspective...

I have a bf and a website both deticated to my feet. My bf just came out and told me one day that he liked so smell my feet. It turns me on. I will wear shoes barefoot all day to work and it really makes my feet stink. I actually get a rise out of making my feet stink for him. In a relationship at least, it really should turn you on, to turn on your partner. If you're a guy and you want to sniff, but have not revealed to your gf yet, I say go for it. If it truly is something you want then she should be willing to try it. Many sniffs to everyone!

--------------------
Visit
feetexposure to see all my pics
 -

Posts: 241 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Julia, That's a brilliant attitude you have there & Im sure there will be loads of guys taking your advice.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was pretty much just straight foward with my g/f.I wasent just like "Yo,lemme smell your feet!" I kind of explained it to her.It also helps if you guys have been drinking,people seem to be alot more open when thier buzzed.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links