Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When a woman says "My feet"... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: When a woman says "My feet"...
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...does it ever sort of turn anyone else on, just the way they refer to them in that moment? I would think it would be especially alluring if you haven't seen the particular woman's feet, but have wondered about them.

Anyone recall any memorable sentences in which a certain woman has inserted those two words?

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to hear women talk about their feet! I've actually heard women tell other women that they have pretty feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah. I always love when women talk about their own feet or those of another woman.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
23NJ1983
Board Regular
Member # 11616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 23NJ1983   Email 23NJ1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or when they brag about how they just got a new pedicure...That kind of stuff definitely turns me on.
Posts: 28 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when girls say the word 'feet'.

Hawt.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rggamera95687
Board Regular
Member # 8284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rggamera95687   Email rggamera95687   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife just kills me when she says, "my feet need attention"
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell yeah. it turns me on more when women say "my toes" though
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janko
Board Regular
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janko   Email Janko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When a woman says, "My feet are cold" or "My feet ache", it can be either exciting or frustrating depending on your ability in the circumstances to come up with a quick follow up comment.

I'll know I've got to heaven though if some woman ever says to me, "YOU! Lick My feet!"

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy hearing a women say anything about their feet or toes. Very exciting, especially enticing if they're talking about them alot but you haven't seen them yet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whenever my wife says "my feet" or "my toes" or "my barefeet" or "her feet" or...

I mean this in all seriousness, it actually makes my dick twitch when she is referencing her feet or some other woman's feet. It's like a mini adrenalin rush in my groin.

Of course if she is talking about a relative it doesn't twitch. Or if she is talking about some woman's hideous feet. But even in that last case, the idea that she is thinking about or was looking at another woman's barefeet in a critical way is twitch material.

I guess it can get a little complicated, but for 99% of the time it is definitely a turn on.

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will add this...

A female friend of ours that has size 11's said to my wife just yesterday...."You have such cute little toes and feet" "I wish I had cute little feet like yours."

SERIOUS TWITCH!!!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love when girls talk about their feet, especially if it's in a good way. Sometimes my girl will hold her foot up and slowly take of her socks and say "Do ya like my feet babe?" Oh it's so hot. Then I go over and worship her sexy toes lol

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like the others who've responded, I too love to hear gals talk about their feet, but I should point out that it has the most profound impact on me when the gal who's talking about them is well aware that she's talking to somebody who has a foot fetish. So if a gal happens to mention her feet in passing to me but she doesn't know me on a personal basis and thus doesn't know about my fetish, that doesn't excite nearly as much as the gal who knows full well that she's probably turning me on by talking about it.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm yeah, that is sexy. There was this time in my graphics class where our teacher, an attractive red head about 30 y/o, made us design a logo for a fictional company -- could be for whatever we wanted. Anyways, this one girl made an ad / logo for an foot lotion company she made up! So using Adobe Illustrator she drew these sexy little soles. Anyways, we all took turns presenting our pieces -- they were projected onto the wall. When the foot lotion ad came up, my teacher said something along the lines of "Oh! Cute feet. I like feet... or at least my feet." That was a big turn on. I was SO damn close to shouting out "Oh, she's got a foot fetish! Show us your feet!" But the brain in my head overpowered my other brain and I said nothing.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This topic reminds me of when i'm at work, or in any public environment, really, and you're really absorbed into something (i work on a telephone all day talkin to reps and shit to verify phone service) or just spaced out, and a girl says some thing that just has the word feet in it, or even like you said here, "My feet", or just "feet" in general.

Ya perk all up and start listenin in on that conversation. Lmfao.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links