Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Rita Faltoyano

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rita Faltoyano
23NJ1983
Board Regular
Member # 11616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 23NJ1983   Email 23NJ1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is absolutely smoking! Feet are just perfect...Anyone know where to get photos or videos of her?
Posts: 28 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DDF.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NJ~

Rita has been my favourite woman on the foot scene ever since I came across her some time ago, she's fatal!

I have found quite an extensive collection of links through Bomis relating to her, some of footjobs and other related material there too:
http://www.bomis.com/searchring.fcgi?request=rita+faltoyano&db=bomis

Regards,
a.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rita's a stunner alright. Those awesome legs of hers get me going every time. I had posted some various pics of her several times over the last couple of years out here, but unfortunately they've since had to be removed due to the non-nudity rules we now have in effect. If you have a chance to check out any video clips of Rita in action, you'll notice that she's got the cutest little lilting feminine voice. I find it really complements the rest of her and makes her even more appealing!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is great...enthusiastic too (which I love to see)!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsy
Member # 12028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsy   Author's Homepage   Email footsy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah ...
Rita is great ...

footsy

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links