Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Heel Encounter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Heel Encounter
Desired
Board Regular
Member # 9530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desired   Email Desired   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys. well, i want to tell you what happened to me this week and i want some comments.
well, i went down to toronto and i was living at my aunts house. when you walk from the garage door there is a shoe rack. my aunt has great clean looking asian feet. around size 5. well, it just came to me, what about smelling those heels and maybe give it a pump. Also the shoe rack was right beside the bathroom. [Smile] . hehe, so anyways i took a nice pair of open toe heel, and went right to the bathrrom without letting anyone knowing. I smelled and it was such an amazing feeling. The heel wasnt smelly at all. I pumped it, first with one heel alone and two together. what do you guys think?? Everytime i have been visiting her, I have this desire to try another heel of hers. any comments? or suggestion of what i shud do.

[ January 02, 2006, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: Desired ]

Posts: 14 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desired
Board Regular
Member # 9530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desired   Email Desired   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can i get some replies? or suggestions, comments?
Posts: 14 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You what with what now?
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hm? you lost me when you said you did something with YOUR feet...

i have a question though, is she your aunt by blood or marriage? And also, can you post a picture of your aunt? LOL

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's doing what now.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desired
Board Regular
Member # 9530

here i just changed it up for u. I had a typo before. does aynt by blood or marriage make a difference jak?
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Desired:
does aunt by blood or marriage make a difference...

Sure does - one is like "way to go" and the other is just creepy!

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ basically, lol. i want to assume she is by blood though since you asked me that. Im not trying to get on you or anything, youre definitely not the first here, but yeah it kinda changes the situation a bit.

But yeah....shes not my aunt, and shes asian so...GOT PICS? [Laugh]

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let the sniffing begin
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess some would find it creepy. But for some reaosn it's cool with me...I don't know why.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links