Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Footalcious - Alexis

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Footalcious - Alexis
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, one of the best foot model sites on Wusfeetlinks.com is Alexis and her growing forum of girls. But has anyone noticed that Alexis herself hasn't appeared since about August in her updates. I'm not complaining, I just find it odd, does anyone know why her feet have been absent? [Cry]
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont know, i just always wanted to know what her ethnic background is
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I have been wondering about that as well. I find it strange that she has not had any pics of her feet or her doing footjobs for a long time. I think maybe she has broke up with her boyfriend or something......Idunno. I have always wondered if she is white/hispanic mix or something else. She has some sexy exotic thing going on for sure... [Mmm]
Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ July 22, 2007, 05:27 AM: Message edited by: sleddogg ]

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexis
Board Regular
Member # 2447

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alexis   Author's Homepage   Email Alexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow.. I do monitor these, but I am so happy to see you all missing me. I decided, on personal issues to retire a bit from the foot community, as I had some hard times with my crew at footalicious but I am full alive and this is really me. I have retired I guess you can say and am more behind the scenes and doing more production to get more exposure for models as it has for me. I really appreciate all of your support and this transition and love you all! And yes, I am hispanic [Wink] I am hispanic cuban mix.. kisses for all!

--------------------
----------------------------------------------------
Alexis & Halbig @ Footalicious.com

Posts: 49 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any chance of you coming back?

you have the best and most unique footjob technique I've ever seen [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohatma
Loyal Member
Member # 8197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohatma   Email mohatma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alexis,

Thanks a lot for responding. I have wondered this myself so Benji, kudos for starting the thread. This adds closure. I will be eternally sad but I have closure :-(.

Mighty Mike, I totally agree with you about her footjob technique. Whew!!

Posts: 94 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links