Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Rita crosely

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rita crosely
pheet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pheet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.She host her own news program.ithink she's on "FOX".i dont know about you guys but i like'em her size and looks.i wonder what her feet looks like,what size shoes she wears [Wink] [Wink]
Posts: 496 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you mean Rita Cosby? I think she is on MSNBC now. I've never seen her feet. I'd love to check them out.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pheet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pheet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
Do you mean Rita Cosby? I think she is on MSNBC now. I've never seen her feet. I'd love to check them out.

yes thats who i mean [Big Grin] .some times she would host her show from just simply sitting in he chair wearing a dress and high heels.i hope some days when i watch her she would dangle [Wink]
a real "Full size FullFigure"woman just my type [Wink] [Wink] [Wink] [Tongue]

Posts: 496 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links