Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 5 or 10?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 5 or 10?
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy new year all! Question, do you all prefer to suck on 5 or 10 toes at one time? To me, I like 10. However, it is easier to glide my tongue thru my wife's toes when I have 5 in my mouth. During sex, I put both her feet to my face and get as many in as possibe. When she gives me oral, I am content with 5 of her toes in my mouth.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stash1:
do you all prefer to suck on 5 or 10 toes at one time?

Hmm, I'm not really sure that I have a preference because I tend to alternate between having one or both of the gal's feet in my face at a time depending on what else is going on at the time. For instance, I'll often start out with both feet in my face as I work on all ten toes, but then as the festivities start to get going I'll frequently find myself in a situation where she's administering a footjob with one foot and simultaneously having me suck the 5 toes on her other foot while she's doing it. It's all about mixing all the different combinations of footfun together for me rather than playing favorites. It's all good!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's funny that we all have our particular fancies with our foot-fetish activities. I definitely prefer having one of those cute feet in my hand while having sex. I love toes in my mouth during foreplay,and rubbing them on my cock then as well. I love the feel of those soft toes, and soles in my hands during lovemaking.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suck my wife's toes sometimes, but not that often. I prefer them in my face and that is where they are most of the time I am doing foot stuff. I have never put 5 in my mouth at one time let alone 10.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just like Catsman I love toes in my mouth, one foot at a time, during foreplay and almost always have one of those cute feet in my hand while having sex. I love doggy style, because being behind her I have full view of her legs and both feet and can grab one to hold rub and hold onto whilst enjoying intercourse with her.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's feet are a size 10 extra wide - Don't think I could fit even five of them in at once!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moman:
My wife's feet are a size 10 extra wide - Don't think I could fit even five of them in at once!

mmm, love them wide feet. You just need to work on getting your mouth to stretch a bit bigger, MoMan. I wonder how many toes guys like Mick Jagger or Steven Tyler can fit in their mouths at once! hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links