Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Alexis from footalicious

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Alexis from footalicious
Alexis
Board Regular
Member # 2447

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Alexis   Author's Homepage   Email Alexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello All!

This is Alexis from footalicious.com [Big Grin] . I wanted to put to rest my envolvement within the foot community and some questions you all have asked and why you havent seen me. I decided, on personal issues to retire a bit from the foot community, as I need concentrate on moving on with my life. I have retired I guess you can say and am more behind the scenes and doing more production to get more exposure for models as it has for me. We even have former model Kaylaa Rae added today, not too shabby eh? I do check my emails from time to time and I want you all to know that I have a wonderful guy halbig running the site as he and I did before. You all have made me so happy and I thank you all! I really appreciate all of your support and this transition and love you all! Please continue your support and I please keep the foot fetish scene alive! [Wu]

--------------------
----------------------------------------------------
Alexis & Halbig @ Footalicious.com

Posts: 49 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ July 22, 2007, 05:26 AM: Message edited by: sleddogg ]

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexis
Board Regular
Member # 2447

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alexis   Author's Homepage   Email Alexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you sleddogg.. [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 49 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alexis, pleeeeese don't leave us, Cutie.
You are a favorite foot girl to many of us.
I know I have pleasured myself MANY times to your pics and clips. You are so cute, and I love the unique Alexis footjob technique that would make any guy cum [Jerkoff] I also wonder what those sexy peds of yours smell like. They look so shapely and soft!
And we all know they are very talented feet!

Are you ever going to come back to the foot fetish world? Maybe in the future?

We understand if you are to move on, but we will miss you big time. I will also miss your sense of humor that I could hint from your website.

Good luck in whatever you do, Cutie. [Kiss]

ilikesoftpeds

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alexis, you have some of the most cutest toes on the net today. [Wink] While I'm sorry to see you go, I completely understand and support your decision. But above all I want to THANK YOU for keeping Footalicious.com alive! [Woot] Usually when a producer quits/retires from the foot game, they take the site with them instead of set up a way for the site to continue to function in a way that's not a major burden for them. I thank you for doing that. Footalicious is one of the FEW sites that actually really and truly updates at a fast pace, and I'm sure that is appreciated and shows the care and pride that goes into it.

If only it offered foot sniffing clips. [Wink]

Anyway, thanks for the 10th time ( [Big Grin] ) and good luck!

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexis
Board Regular
Member # 2447

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alexis   Author's Homepage   Email Alexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you ilikesoftpeds and canIsmellYourFeet for your support. I am glad footalicious is still going and halbig has put alot of effort into it. My decision and differences in the past wont effect the future standing on the site and I am glad you all really love my 'style' [Wink] . Myself and halbig will continue to communicate with our fans so thank you for all the kind words.

--------------------

Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
noooooooooooooooo

alexis, i always wanted to know your ethnic background. And also can you give my girlfriend some foot job lessons? [Laugh]

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexis
Board Regular
Member # 2447

Hi Jak,

I am actually of cuban/hispanic background. Practice makes perfect! [Wink]

--------------------

Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ thanks! yeah, i bet. shes getting a LITTLE better, but one day i hope she can get nearly as good as you. you got serious skills
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links