Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Carmen Luvana

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Carmen Luvana
noladude17
Major Player
Member # 11132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noladude17   Email noladude17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know if Carmen Luvana done any foot fetish stuff. She's really hot.
Posts: 196 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has appeared barefoot a lot, but I don't think she's done any foot fetish films. Check her imdb.com profile, or better yet, her adult film database.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noladude17
Major Player
Member # 11132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noladude17   Email noladude17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks...I wonder if anyone has sucked her toes in the heat of the moment! Her feet aare hot too.
Posts: 196 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noladude17
Major Player
Member # 11132

I checked it out no she has not done any feet films thats ashame cuz she has smokin feet
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can attest that she has no foot fetish work in her bio.

Check www.excaliburfilms.com too. That is my favorite place to see nearly all xxx stars work.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnyidol
Member # 3029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnyidol   Email Johnnyidol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In "Carmen Goes To College 2," she does a lesbian scene with Anne Marie. At one point in the scene Anne Marie takes off Carmen's shoes and sucks her toes.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Johnny's absolutely right about that one. I've always been a fan of the jail cell scenarios, and that one was one of those as I recall. I was disappointed that there was no foot action in the first volume of that series, but the second one made up for it with that little moment. I'm generally not into lesbian content but since Carmen was born right here in my hometown, I can't help but dig her.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ihaffyid41
Major Player
Member # 2509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihaffyid41     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I have met Carmen when she did an appearance at a NYC strip club less than a year ago. She was pretty hot.
Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noladude17
Major Player
Member # 11132

carmen goes to college...thanks

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links