Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 40 year old virgin

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 40 year old virgin
flipflopfan
Loyal Member
Member # 3339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipflopfan   Email flipflopfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just recently bought the 40 year old virgin. There is a good foot shot toward the end when the one woman is in the bath tub and has her foot sticking out over the edge. You get to see her pretty red toes. The most surprising part of the movie is toward the beginning. There are 5 guys sitting around playngpoker and telling nasty sex stories. The black guy is talking about how freaky this girl is he did. He says "I have done every thing there is to do to this girl. I have literally lubed up and made love to the arches of her feet." The one guy then goes "sick" and the blck guy says "that is not sick". I was surprised to hear this. I finally think after this movie and Quentin T. admitting his ff on national tv that ff is becoming main stream.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I watched the movie a week ago and I remember those scenes. It's kind of a toss up still but thankfully more mainstream today than say 10 years ago.

You're right in that Quentin T probably had a good impact on this as well.

I recall I was watching some other b-list show on G4 tv the other day where good cops bust drug dealers.

Anyway, some dealer was right in the midst of gettin hot with his girl before two good guys bust in by mistake and then leave without arresting the guy. But the short of it was that when, he got back to gettin hot with his girl the camera showed him grabbing her foot and making his way to kiss it right before the camera cut out.

She gave a big oooohh right before the scene ended, but it made me realize more that this fetish is being showcased moreso in a better light nowadays.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I very much enjoyed that movie when I saw it in the theater a ways back. The foot scene in the tub didn't have anything to do with it but it certainly didn't hurt either. hehe I wouldn't say that this movie and Quentin's appearance on Tyra are responsible for making foot fetish become mainstream now, but I do think that they're both cogs in a larger machine which has been operating for years already and helping to familiarize the masses with the notion of foot fetish and perhaps ultimately help to make it more of a commonplace and accepted sexual practice socially.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i recently saw that movie and also enjoyed the "kinky" girls feet, her red toes looked so sexy
Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bbbbbbbbbbguy
Board Regular
Member # 7703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bbbbbbbbbbguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a TV series that started maybe a couple of years ago called Kingpin. I'm not sure if it's still on anymore, though. Anyway, there was a scene of this guy licking a very hot woman's foot (she had blue nailpolish), and his tongue was ALL OVER her sole! Anyway, she killed him in the show because that's what she was hired to do.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bbbbbbbbbbguy:
Anyway, there was a scene of this guy licking a very hot woman's foot (she had blue nailpolish), and his tongue was ALL OVER her sole! Anyway, she killed him in the show because that's what she was hired to do.

Getting killed sucks and all, but damn, what a way to go!! A very hot woman with blue nailpolish? You're killing me over here, bbbbbbbbbbguy. I'm real sorry I missed that one because your description sounds awesome.

[Eek!]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by flipflopfan:
He says "I have done every thing there is to do to this girl. I have literally lubed up and made love to the arches of her feet."

I haven't seen this movie yet, but definitely want to rent it so the wife can see it. It's funny, I must admit that I frequently get "hot flashes" or flush with excitement when this kinda stuff happens in TV/movies and I'm with my wife. Though she's accepted it tremendously and has never balked at my increasing interests in her feet, I'm so excited that she's seeing and hearing foot-related stuuf, just adding to her acceptance and understanding that it's OK.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember anyone saying that when I saw it at the movies... maybe it's only in the DVD version?
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links