Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » QUESTION: Does anybody out there know how to get captures from a DVD?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: QUESTION: Does anybody out there know how to get captures from a DVD?
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a Mac and I have a lot of movies with feet in them. Well, not a lot, but some lesser known ones like Beyond Re-Animator, The Ring Virus, Carnival of Souls and others with some good foot footage in them.

I don't know how to get screen captures from them. I don't want to rip the entire DVD and store it on my harddrive because I don't have enough free space and that would take too long.

Does anybody know of any software out there where you put a DVD in, scroll through the movie to the right point and take a somewhat hi-res picture?

Thanks for the help

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try PowerDVD by Cyberlink. Good solid player with screen capture capabilities.

Below is a capture I took from the King Arthur DVD. Not foot content, but a good example of the quality of capture the program offers.

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/iamspartachris/PDVD_001.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, but do you know any programs that are for Mac OSX Tiger?

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you have windows media player on your pc,its simple while watching the movie click pause when you see the part you want to capture,then right click the screen,then click capture image.I done alot of that while I was in the desert,sence it couldnt come here.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have Power DVD and I can't figure out how to get it to do screen captures.

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links