Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » james bond (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: james bond
kibby
Board Regular
Member # 10622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kibby   Email kibby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone into james bond movies and feet might know this there is a james bond movie where he is in a massage parlor and 2 asian girls are walking on his back they try to kill him but ( of course ) dont there feet are so sexy and i get so turned on having my back walked on anyone know what movie this was in????
Posts: 40 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the James Bond films had nice barefoot girl scenes!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not really into james bond films to be honest...But I may have to check them out now...lol
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From Russia with love has a nice shot of the main actress laying on the bed in the train. Her feet are amazing! Particularly for that era. So clean, tender, well shaped, no heel flattening and perfectly painted. I am a huge fan of Bond (Sean's the best by a country mile!) but dont think there is any real foot fetish stuff in the films. Goldfinger has the famous scene of Shirley Eaton naked, with a good view of her gold painted soles.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's one - I think it was a Sean Connery one where he sucks an anemone spine out of a girl's foot...doesn't particularly do much for me but - just in case you were wondering...(I liked it when I was a kid tho ^_^ and never understood why lol)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kibby:
there is a james bond movie where he is in a massage parlor and 2 asian girls are walking on his back

There`s actually an almost identical scene in Bruce Lee`s "Enter The Dragon".
(which is kind of a James Bond rip-off anyway)

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good shot in goldfinger as well, near the beginning,the girl that gets painted gold after bond was knocked out.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yea I remember the first one with the asian chicks nice shot

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe it may be 'You Only LIve Twice' with Sean Connery and set mostly in Japan. As the villian in the movie says...'You only live twice Mr Bond. Once when you're born and once when you look death in the face.'

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanna see Olga Kurlenko's feet - I dont care about all the mess. Help, LL!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
I just wanna see Olga Kurlenko's feet - I dont care about all the mess. Help, LL!

You've missed these...
Olga post 1
Olga post 2

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most vivid foot scene I remember in any Bond movie is Connery sucking the poisonous spine out of Claudine Auger's sole in Thunderball. What else though:

-There's Jill St. John rubbing her foot along Connery's back in Diamonds Are Forever.

-Daniella Bianchi's bare feet are very visible aboard the Orient Express in From Russia With Love.

That massage parlor scene must have been in Never Say Never Again, which isn't an official Bond movie. I haven't seen it though.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE (I think that's the right title, but I'm not sure!), there's a nice close-up of Diana Rigg's feet on the beach.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
...in Bruce Lee`s "Enter The Dragon".

-Hal-

Take it back Hal! -_-
haha
blasphemy!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
...in Bruce Lee`s "Enter The Dragon".

-Hal-

Take it back Hal! -_-
haha
blasphemy!

^ Don`t get me wrong, I love Bruce Lee...but the plot of that movie (the super bad guy on that heavily guarded island, who is experimenting his drugs on humans) somehow reminds me of a James Bond plot with martial arts thrown in.
Especially the end fight in that mirror labyrinth room is so James Bondy...kind of like the end scene from "The Man with the Golden Gun".

Hey, and what a coincidence...both movies are from the early 70s. Enter the Dragon (1973) and Man with the Golden Gun (1974)...seems like James Bond copied from Bruce Lee after all [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links