Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Rocker Tommy Lee has a foot fetish (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Rocker Tommy Lee has a foot fetish
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought this was pretty cool.Hes completely open about it.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/57322004.htm

http://conversationsfamouspeople.blogspot.com/2005/03/tommy-lee-says-yuck-regarding-hiltons.html

Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet! Chalk up another one for our team!

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice find Shaddix!

I just wish that they would stop using "bizarre" and "fetish" in the same sentence!!!! [Mad]

I think that we all had some inclination that Tommy liked feet but it is always nice when a celeb comes to the forefront at the risk of being labelled a freak!

Good on him!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he definetly likes breasts too...i gaurantee that!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet101
Board Regular
Member # 11837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet101   Author's Homepage   Email punkluvsfeet101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea but all that is just gossip you cant really belive stuff like that

--------------------
 -

Posts: 34 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tommy Lee is pretty-well known for his foot fetish, at least in these forums. It has come up many times with a decent amount of sources. Of course we need our good friend Calico to link to some of the older postings - I have no clue on how to do that, or even if i have the ability to do so.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well there you hve it. damn, i had no idea about him.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
Of course we need our good friend Calico to link to some of the older postings

Oh yeah, the topic of Tommy Lee's foot fetish has come up in a number of "celebrities with a foot fetish" threads out here in the past, but here's a link to yet another article, this one predating the other two that Shaddix shared with us.

AdultFYI article on Tommy Lee

And besides, as if all that weren't enough, could there be any doubt that Tommy's a footguy after seeing this?

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlitzKitsune
Loyal Member
Member # 11638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlitzKitsune   Author's Homepage   Email BlitzKitsune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, I agree with his comments on Paris Hilton. Yeah, the word "Bizarre" shouldn't be used. It's nature, and it's no different than the interest in breasts, etc. lol. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, if it makes people like us happy [Smile]

--------------------
Aesthetic footjobs @ http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/16198

Posts: 67 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BlitzKitsune_Fox:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with it

I'll drink to that!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElmntEarth1
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw something on this a while ago that I posted on the feetshow.net forums. Glad to see our celebrity foot fetish base is expanding!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiger12311
Board Regular
Member # 10340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiger12311   Email Tiger12311   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently (within the last 3 months or so) saw Tommy Lee on The Late Late Show with Conan O'Brien. The guest prior to him was Eva Longoria and she was still on the set when he came out. Conan was interviewing Tommy Lee and asked him something about his being into "something rather strange". Tommy Lee said "yeah man I like womens feet you know a girls got to keep her feet nice." Then he looked at Eva, who was wearing open toed strappy sandals and said "see those are nice you definitley keep your toe game tight" He went on to tell Conan that when he meets a woman for the first time the first thing he looks at are her feet and toes.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think about it. That means he indulged on Pamela Anderson's and Heather Locklear's feet. Lucky bastard!
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So does that mean that Tommy Lee has his groupies take their shoes off, backstage? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, oh man this is news to me. And I'll bet that guys has had some of the most amazing chics in the world besides Pam and Heather. Calico, that pic of Pam & Tommy was priceless.

God he is such a lucky guy... if I was ever in his shoes, I'd be having hot women do a lot of kinky things with their soles and toes backstage, onstage, and far away from the stage!

Maybe I should go out and get a facelift, hairdo, drumsticks, and some tattoos [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links