Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do you hate it (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: do you hate it
punkluvsfeet101
Board Regular
Member # 11837

Icon 8 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet101   Author's Homepage   Email punkluvsfeet101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont know if this has happend to anyone but dont you hate it when a girl says her feet are ugly but you know there sexy

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 33 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
 -

Posts: 34 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know pink, my fiance was like that, she says she think she has ugly feet, but yet always wearing flip flops during the summer.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure, it happens to the best of us unfortunately. When a girl say her feet are ugly, it's usually a cover up because she's not interested for any number of reasons. On rare occasion, she may just honestly think her feet are ugly; in which case she may need the guidance of a trained professional foot fetishist to show her the truth.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's both sad and frustrating but yet opens up the door for us to convince her of the truth. As Bondo mentioned. Even more frustrating, as Bondo mentioned, is when a pretty-footed girl says that knowing full well that she has pretty feet and is just playing some kind of game, or just get you not to notice her feet or call attention to them.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
It's both sad and frustrating but yet opens up the door for us to convince her of the truth.

That's exactly how I tend to look at those situations; as potential opportunities waiting to be unlocked. A little experience goes a long way, so knowing the right way to broach the subject and instill some confidence in her about her feet and their appeal can in the right hands render a foot fetishist more convincing than the most slippery car salesman.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it happens to me alot. some of the girls who know about my fetish think their feet are ugly, and wont listen to me when i tell them otherwise. i dont get it-- i'm the expert. I know if your feet are ugly or not because i'm the one with the fetish!!

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bbbbbbbbbbguy
Board Regular
Member # 7703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bbbbbbbbbbguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's because we live in a culture that teaches women that they should be insecure about their bodies.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
It's both sad and frustrating but yet opens up the door for us to convince her of the truth.

That's exactly how I tend to look at those situations; as potential opportunities waiting to be unlocked. A little experience goes a long way, so knowing the right way to broach the subject and instill some confidence in her about her feet and their appeal can in the right hands render a foot fetishist more convincing than the most slippery car salesman.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

I also agree. I think it is a pretty cool thing if a woman says that her feet are ugly. I will engage them in a conversation where we will talk completely about her feet for a period of time. I really enjoy doing that because it is a very good excuse to have them show me particular parts of her feet that she doesn't like and it gives me a chance to look at them in a direct way and compliment her. One thing I have picked up on is the fact that women like compliments... unless they are psyco or something. A guy can't flubber around with this kind of conversation though. He needs to be very confident and apply a lot of smooth talkedness (nice word huh?).

Much of the time I would bring up the term "foot fetish", but now I know better. From now on I will tell her about "foot partialism".

(That last line is me being a smart ass.)

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It kind of annoys me when some girl is pretty and keeps on saying she's ugly. Anything on her not just her feet. Sadly we live in a culture that teaches not just girls but everyone to be insecure as bbbbbbbbbbbguy pointed out.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my fiance told me that day that I was with her (when we were boyfriend/girlfriend), you might not wanna suck on my toes, cause my feet are ugly, but I sucked em anyways, now she's hooked
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
priyatalreja
Loyal Member
Member # 10503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for priyatalreja   Email priyatalreja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who cares! Just as long as she allows you to suck them. You guys are too complicated.
Posts: 77 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't talk to girls about feet, I'm more of a foot-spy. I just watch and hope they kick their shoes off. But I have been caught, in which case the girl would say something like "stop looking at my bif, ugly feet" or she'd just put her shoes back on, and in some cases do both. It is very frustrating, just once I'd like a girl to acknowlege me looking at her feet and just decide to tease me with them. Alas...

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when a girl say "my feet are ugly" or "I'm fat" she is fishing for compliments

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
popsicletoes
Foot Model
Member # 1105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for popsicletoes   Email popsicletoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike ... do you help em out then .. or do you men feel like it is a sort of manipulation? When women are very insecure don't you guys get tired of the need for compliments all the time.

BTW I don't think I go fishing for compliments. They don't mean that much when they aren't given freely and sincerely.

--------------------
we can hit the floor and go and explore those popsicletoes

Posts: 375 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women and men are wired differently and need various types of motivation. The same things that work on a man may or may not work on a woman and vice versa. It really is a trial and error process with what really works. Everyone needs encouragement and wants to look their best, if at all possible. What I learn from my mother is a man should always find something (i.e. hair, makeup, nail polish, clothes, etc.) nice on a woman because a woman puts a little effort into looking nice and that effort should be acknowledge no matter how big or small. I have taken that guidance and that practice (when warranted) really makes a positive difference in a woman's attitude. Over the years I have learned a few things about the operation of human emotions and this has advanced my interpersonal/communication skills, especially with women. The key is being sincere. Just my $0.02.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links