Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The new trend in Footwear. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The new trend in Footwear.
Muleman81
Board Regular
Member # 9791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Muleman81   Email Muleman81   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to comment on the fact that everywhere I go now I am seeing woman wearing these new stylish fur boots. I am not talking about those stupid ass UGG boots, but sexy fur boots with high heels or high wedges. Im not even into boots but these are always catching my eye. It's getting hard to walk down the street. They look so nice and I wish I could just get my hands on the feet residing inside. Plus I live in the hood, so the black women are wearing them like crazy so thats an added bonus. Just wanna hear your thoughts on the subject.

--------------------
"We wanna thank all the ladies for comin out. Everyone that you know open-toed inch-heel stilleto. Maybe you might have a open-toed sandle or maybe you just runnin to the grocery sto in your house shoes with your feet out girl you lookin good." Nelly

Posts: 16 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SkyHighArchGuy
Major Player
Member # 3327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SkyHighArchGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you mean these..

http://newyorkmetro.com/nymetro/shopping/columns/newyorkshops/n_9564/

I actually did a double take in the Coach store on 5th the other day when I saw these suede stripper boots with the fur on top.. Yeah they're pretty hot, lol

Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SkyHighArchGuy
Major Player
Member # 3327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SkyHighArchGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Aldo ones on that page are the type you're referring too, I think
Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muleman81
Board Regular
Member # 9791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Muleman81   Email Muleman81   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah stuff like that man, I saw a girl with some dark brown ones on that had tons of fur and pom pom looking things hanging on them they were totally hot. I got a massive stiff when I looked at those.

--------------------
"We wanna thank all the ladies for comin out. Everyone that you know open-toed inch-heel stilleto. Maybe you might have a open-toed sandle or maybe you just runnin to the grocery sto in your house shoes with your feet out girl you lookin good." Nelly

Posts: 16 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boots are still boots as far as I'm concerned, and they're still an obstacle to what I'm after. So, I'm pretty glad that I haven't been seeing more gals wearing those around the city of late. The only way that I'd warm up to boots would be if they were open-toed, but I reckon they'd probably not do their job of insulating the feet too well.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muleman81
Board Regular
Member # 9791

Yeah I understand to each his own in the world of feet. There is something for everyone, which is cool. There are so many elements to a foot fetish. Its just to me like lingerie, nice footwear can accent the beauty of the foot. Some guys think it is sexy for a woman to wear lingerie others don't care, all they need is a woman in her birthday suit. Either way is good in my opinion.

--------------------

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boots have one advantage: My girlfriend once told me that girls are more likely to wear hose when wearing them, because they're thinner than socks.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gonzopower
Board Regular
Member # 8412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gonzopower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love boots. The bigger the better. Black chunky platforms are my favorite. There is something about a dainty female foot surrounded by a huge thick platform shoe that is just hot. Steve Madden makes the hottest ones, IMO.

And as far as uggs go, I think they are cute. I especially like the low-cut moccasin type ones that girl's wear these days. They seem like they must really enhance the flavor of the wearer's feet, if you know what I mean.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those furry ones look like something Conan the Barbarian would have worn.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, i will certainly not follow the new trend! Yuck! No offense...
Kisses

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen a pair something like that on a woman who takes martial arts at my school. She couldn't get them off and I offered to help her. Apperently there was no zipper or anythign on them, they finally came off and she ha don these little see through ankle socks! Hot. I wish I coulda got a whiff.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate those stupid ugg boots. It's like geez women spend loads of money and time making their feet the sexy beautiful things they are and some joker comes along and says lets make girls wear these friggin' mukluk looking things. Onlytime girls should wear those hideous things is if they live in the north pole or they're helping someone move refrigerators.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gonzopower
Board Regular
Member # 8412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gonzopower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they are ok. I mean it's the winter time, what else are girls gonna wear? Certainly not sandals. Ideally girls would wear open-toed shoes all the time but it ain't happening on the East Coast in January.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes there are a lot of women wearing those furry type boots...there are only a select few that look nice but overall I think they are very unattractive. I'd much rather see leather high heel type footwear!!!
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate them, but they do make my wife's feet hot and sweaty!!!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links