Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Quentin Tarantino turns his foot Fetish into ART

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Quentin Tarantino turns his foot Fetish into ART
toesofjasmine
Loyal Member
Member # 7776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesofjasmine   Author's Homepage   Email toesofjasmine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you seen Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction?!?!
Tarantino loves feet! I would say he has a foot fetish! He has about a five minute close up of Uma's toes! 'Wiggle my toes' - remember she had to wiggle her toes after coming out of a coma... then the other scene - Uma is squising Daryl Hana's eye ball she just plucked out in a trailer... How lovely is that!

Here is link to back it up... not saying it's true ... but watch his movies. He is VERY obvious on his little fetish!

http://www.hollywoodinvestigator.com/tinsel/tarantino.htm

--------------------
xoxo Jasime -
Foot fetish site : toes of jasmine

www.toesofjasmine.com

Posts: 57 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Old news, but good news.

Yes, we ALL know it, even Tyra Banks, and now, the entire country that watches daytime talk shows.

What people may NOT know is that the foot content is specifically written into his scripts. Yes, we know the Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction closeups of Uma's toes, but here's what you probably didn't know.

1) In Pulp Fiction, Maria deMedieros (the French chick in love with Bruce Willis) lies barefoot on a bed and we get a shot of her soles. WRITTEN SPECIFICALLY IN THE SCRIPT.
2) In Pulp again, a close-up of the Latina taxi driver's bare red toes as she steps on the gas pedal after picking up Bruce Willis. AGAIN... WRITTEN SPECIFICALLY IN THE SCRIPT.
3) In From Dusk Till Dawn, a close-up of Juliette Lewis's toes as QT's character leers at them IN THE SCRIPT, WRITTEN SPECIFICALLY THAT THERE ARE CLOSE UPS AND THAT HER TOES MUST WIGGLE.
4) In Four Rooms, no close-ups, but it is WRITTEN SPECIFICALLY that Jennifer Beals came from the pool and is barefoot in a bathrobe. But since the entire scene plays out in a long uncut take with no cutaways, no closeups.

Read QT's screenplays and you'll see that he has thought this out from the moment he put pen to paper and has planned those shots out waaay in advance. The sneaky devil.

Now, if he would STOP with barefoot shots of Bruce Willis, David Carradine and Michael Madsen, I'd feel better about him.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logo29a
Major Player
Member # 9556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logo29a   Email logo29a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Add Uma to the list of celebrities' feet he should stop shooting. She has the nastiest feet I've ever seen. [Puke]
Posts: 186 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with logo29a. Uma has horrible toes!
[Puke]

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was really impressed with resevoir dogs

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uma's feet aren't that bad I think. Long soles to worship [Mmm]
Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluver33
Board Regular
Member # 12241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluver33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget, there was a closeup scene of Bridget Fonda's feet in Jackie Brown [Wink]
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, quentin is putting us on the map

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might add that QT has NO FEET in Sin City, but thank heavens, because the scene he guest directed stars Benicio Del Toro and Clive Owen.

Undoubtedly, he will be doing a guest spot on Sin City 2 and Sin City: Hell and Back, but, considering he has to use Frank Miller's graphic novel panels as his storyboards, putting gratuitous close-ups of feet in for no reason other than his (and our) gratification will not be in the cards.

Nor can we expect a whole lot of footie action in his all-male cast of Inglorious Bastards, a WWII Dirty Dozen style action movie.

But here's hoping he and his fellow foot man Robert Rodriguez (He directed From Dusk Till Dawn, Four Rooms and Desperado, all of which have barefoot action in them) will churn out some good close-ups in their next collaboration Grind House.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylonz
Board Regular
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylonz   Author's Homepage   Email Nylonz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Jackie Brown there are also close-ups of the girl feet...

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/9679

-

Posts: 37 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think Uma's feet are that bad. Definitely long soft soles and good arches.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id be umas foot slave, i actually love those feet.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wiggler:
But here's hoping he and his fellow foot man Robert Rodriguez (He directed From Dusk Till Dawn, Four Rooms and Desperado, all of which have barefoot action in them) will churn out some good close-ups in their next collaboration Grind House.

both tarantino and rodriguez worked on dusk 'till dawn and four rooms (specifically, the third sketch was RR and the 4th was QT). Sure the shots in RR's sketch in 4 rooms was a little underage...
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links