Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Solefully Yours

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Solefully Yours
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody remember this company from the 90's? They produced custom foot videos that were priced very resonably. I actually had one made. They were out of the San Francisco area, and I believe the girl who ran it was named Pam.
But they seem to have vanished! I wonder what happened to them, do any of you know?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xno
Board Regular
Member # 3702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xno   Email xno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They moved to Hawaii and continued there for a while. I don't know if they are still making videos, though.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought a couple of videos from her,as well as some well worn nylons.She had an excellent video library to choose from.Pam was based in San Luis Obipso. Don't know where she went to though.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I remember them. I never bought anything from them, but I got a catalog in the snail mail from them once. Do you guys remember when she and her husband went on the Phil Donahue show to promote their company when they had a entire show dedicated to FEET? It was rather lame from what I do recall since they only gave them about 5 minutes of air time.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phil dedicated a show to FEET? Whoa!

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleddogg
All Pro Poster
Member # 881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleddogg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ July 22, 2007, 05:29 AM: Message edited by: sleddogg ]

Posts: 521 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sleddogg:
Unfortunately, as some of the ol' timers will recall (Wu among them), some years ago, Pam got into a confrontation with a lying doofus (calling himself "MK productions") who posed as a gal & also sold foot-fetish vids...

LOL, good ol' Mike/Alice. Sometimes I miss the old Usenet days when the number of footsites on the web were slimmer and we'd have to resort to scavenging on a.b.p.e.f.f. or a.s.f.f. for a fix. Nah, I don't really miss 'em. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Obviously, there are a lot of a..holes in our community. I'm really sorry to hear about what happenned.

--------------------

Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember "Solefully Yours". I still see some of their old photos floating around. They were the ones who popularized the "Laughing Stocks" for their tickling videos. They had some pretty good material. Too bad they're not still around.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boss289
Board Regular
Member # 8911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boss289     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by sleddogg:
Unfortunately, as some of the ol' timers will recall (Wu among them), some years ago, Pam got into a confrontation with a lying doofus (calling himself "MK productions") who posed as a gal & also sold foot-fetish vids...

LOL, good ol' Mike/Alice. Sometimes I miss the old Usenet days when the number of footsites on the web were slimmer and we'd have to resort to scavenging on a.b.p.e.f.f. or a.s.f.f. for a fix. Nah, I don't really miss 'em. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

a.s.f.f - watch it, your dating yourself [Laugh]

I guess I'm datin' myself too, and hell, I don't care - suddenly those mid life women look a whole lot better to me than the teens and twenties - and the satisfaction is better and more mutual!

Posts: 47 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those ol' newsgroups are where I started surfing too. That was back when I appreciated foot fetish material more because it was harder to find.

I remember MK Productions too. I still have a video from them. They were based right here in Maryland. I never had a problem with their video sales or website, but I saw some of things Mike Kelly wrote to cause controversy with other webmasters.

Spam - Spam - Spam - Spam <---*singing the Monty Python Spam song*)

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links