Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet on billboard

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet on billboard
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I was driving today and as I made a right turn on a street I travel on all the time I notice a billboard with a hot chick sitting on a couch with her bare feet resting with both soles showing in the front of the picture [Drool] . I damn near got in a wreck because of it.

I drove by again and saw it was an add for a local car dealership and the woman was on her laptop on the couch. Apparently they were advertising their website. I still couln't believe though that the feet were almost the focal point (outside of the writing). Anyone else come across giant billboards with a woman's bare feet easily seen?

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah, i haven't, this is some of the steps to the footfetish becoming mainstream. If the people who designed this billboard didn't like feet that wouldn't have been the center of attention.

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet--selling a car? ALLRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's the dealership's name? Or were you so hot and bothered you forgot to look? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a Lazy Boy recliner place here in Sacramento that put a HUGE billboard ad up right on the highway with a hot brunette laying in the pose and the soles were wrinkled, and beautiful!I as well, almost drove off the road, i should have taken a picture of it, but they took it down eventually!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18333 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it particularly nice that you don't see feet blurred out of pics as much as you used to. When I was a kid, I remember leafing through magazine ads and all the pretty ladies who were barefoot had them blurred out. Ironcally enough, that's rare to find them blurred out nowadays!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm leaning more towards the bare feet being one of those subliminal messages about how easily you can get online. Basically saying, hell you dont even to put on a pair of shoes, hell, even socks in order to get this done.

I think being barefoot is in some way a sign of comfort, or like a feeling of being safe/comfortable in your surroundings, such as home. Kinda like Red is some how corilated w/hunger?

Just my theory.
Weeeeee
--Boot

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been watching tv, looking magazines and catalogues for 50 years. There is NO question that there are 100 times more ads featuring or at least showing clearly female feet. What really puzzles me is that the feet are in the ad for no apparent reason. They're just there. Not selling hose or Dr. Schols or shoes or anything related to female feet. Examples are all over the media.

Started maybe 15 years ago and has increased over that period of time. It has to be intentional by the ad companies. There are just way to many examples. I'd love to talk to someone in advertising and ask about it.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen a Hooters billboard with a hot blonde in "the pose" exposing her bare soles.

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't it be great if Hooters had its waitresses go barefooted!
Unfortunately, local health departments don't share my view:( [Cry]

--------------------

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just happened to be an ad in this morning's paper from a furniture store which showed a couple on the couch, she was reclined back with her feet in his lap, he was giving her a foot massage and she had a glass of wine in her hand. I pointed it out to the wife and said that it was an interesting way to sell a sofa. ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dougie: It's funny u mention the hooters thing, i've always wanted to start a restaurant called "Footsie's" and have all the waitresses wear flip flops or very revealing high heeled sandals or something..it might go over well just because it is different.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18333 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Flip flops, or high heeled sandals--hell, why not just have them be barefooted!
There used to be a place called the Barefoot Bar in Hawaii. As the name suggests, the entire staff went barefooted, at it! Not sure if it's still open.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links