Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pistons/T-Wolves Broadcasters

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pistons/T-Wolves Broadcasters
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had the Detroit Pistons-Minnesota Timberwolves game on the radio just last night, I was just listening casually, and I hear one of the announcers joking around that one of the players had a foot fetish evidentally. I'm sure something probably happened like maybe a player went for a loose ball and grabbed another players shoe on accident. That's just my guess that something along those lines happened. But the fact that he used 'foot fetish' really means we're all slowly going mainstream here. Did anyone else catch the game on the radio and happen to hear this too - best bets if you're somewhere in the Detroit area evidentally.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa! Slow yourself down Kingkongballz. I don't think he was going there....

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa2001
Loyal Member
Member # 1726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa2001   Email zappa2001   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that there is anything wrong with it.

[/seinfeld

Posts: 89 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I wasn't going there at all....the whole player grabbing the foot thing was a mere assumption. I don't know why the term 'foot fetish' was mentioned, I just overheard an announcer joking that a player had a 'foot fetish' The point was that just the mention of the words 'foot fetish' was implicating that those words are becoming more mainstream. If that player were to have heard the joke made toward him, he would have NOT taken it in a gay manner.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would a broadcaster mention that the player has a foot fetish, to begin with?
What if he mentioned that the player was gay--and he wasn't out of the closet?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links