Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » S/M + foot fetish = Bastinado

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: S/M + foot fetish = Bastinado
judi german
Major Player
Member # 3051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for judi german   Email judi german   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the people who have a foot fetish and they are into S/M lifestyl, they are loving bastinado (spanking the bare soles)

For me, i like to spank girls soles then lick these feet to make them feel better

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
spanking the bare soles?? i would at least like to see that once.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've met quite a few folks over the years from the foot fetish scene who were big fans of the bastinado thing. I don't have any particular interest in that but then again I don't mind seeing it either. I remember seeing it done (albeit very briefly) in Starbangers 5 (1994) with Samantha Strong and it really did appeal to me in the context of the scene.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've often wondered: Why is foot feitish associated with S&M? Can anybody clue me in on that?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably because foot worship is a seen as a submissive activity.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that's a misnomer about us--that we're all wanting to "grovel at women's feet!"

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I've often wondered: Why is foot feitish associated with S&M? Can anybody clue me in on that?

Hi Doug. Good question. Martial Law is correct. As you probably know sadomasochism deals with a person obtaining sadistic pleasure by inflicting pain or suffering on another person who thereby obtains masochistic pleasure. This can be physical or mental. So it deals with a lot of dominance and submission. To some, there is no greater show of dominance or submission than foot worship.

I agree that it's a common misconception that foot guys in general like to be dominated. That's not me at all. Female feet are physically attractive to me. I love the way they look and feel. Sure, a little role playing is fun every now and then but being dominated is not my goal when I have a pair of pretty feet in my hands. [Joint]

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu and I are totally on the same page on this one. I enjoy engaging periodically in roleplaying sessions in which I play either the submissive or the dominant personality depending on what's needed for the scene, but that's all in good fun and honestly the whole Dom/sub thing really has very little to do with my interest in female feet. The majority of the time I'm simply interested in having my foot fetish provide me with physical gratification, and it's all about pleasure rather than control.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
judi german
Major Player
Member # 3051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for judi german   Email judi german   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. Jack could you plz till me how can i see one of ur scene.
Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by judi german:
Mr. Jack could you plz till me how can i see one of ur scene.

The only way that you'd really be able to see the scenarios that I participate in would be by hanging out with me in person on any given weekend because that's generally when they all take place.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats very steriopical to think all guys into the bdsm scene is into smacking womens feet.to be honest with you,any dungeon,bdsm club or party i've been to i have not once seen that in person.no doubt,I like to incorperate some forms of bdsm into my foot fetish.i adore being dominated in foot fetish situations,i love having sexy demands said to me on what they want me to do with their feet.i like foot fetish depravation,smothering,asphixiation,etc.to me its very arousing.but I do also enjoy looking @ feet,kissing feet,fjs,etc just like any other footguy normally...
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
judi german
Major Player
Member # 3051

Does any one know why females love to give a bastinado and males love to receive it normaly???
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really, there is no rule for that. I HATE, in every sense of the word, to receive a bastinado from a female, and LOVE to let ladies and women be on the receiving end of it. I know many other men who feel the same.

Judi German,
how did you get into bastinado ?

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE submissive females with pretty feet. Seeing a pretty, bare footed girl dominated in a hugh turn on for me. A little bastinado is sexy to me in certain situations like movies but not severe pain or breaking of the skin. I am not submissive and I LOVE pretty female feet.

It is one of the few foot activities my wife won't have any part of and thats fine with me.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetishh
Elite Trooper
Member # 10988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetishh         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bastinado, a new word to add to my foot fetish vocab!
Posts: 495 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links