Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » why tickleish feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: why tickleish feet
punkluvsfeet101
Board Regular
Member # 11837

Icon 8 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet101   Author's Homepage   Email punkluvsfeet101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how many people here like tickleish feet cause i know i dont cause when a girl has tickleish feet theres no way your geting to them much less licking her soles does antbody else feel the same about tickleish feet

--------------------
 -

Posts: 34 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ticklish feet don't particularly do anything special for me either, and largely for the same reason that you illustrated, punk. I know quite a few gals with ticklish feet, and while they do still allow me to enjoy their feet orally and sexually, I'd be lying if I said that their ticklishness didn't often interfere with the overall quality of the experiences that I have with their feet. Some guys are turned on by the whole ticklish feet thing though, so to them I say more power to ya!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto Calico.... [Cheers]

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on the other side of the fence on this one. I LOOOVE a woman with ticklish feet because I have a fetish for tickling as well as for feet. I can't explain it, but there's a certain energy that comes from tickling that I really enjoy.

It's very similar to an adrenaline rush. Very fun and addictive.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
C-Man
Board Regular
Member # 12567

Icon 1 posted      Profile for C-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like 'em ticklish but not really ticklish...
Posts: 30 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with CJ on this one. It interfers with my enjoyment. I find nothing sexy about a girl laughing during sexual activities. I'm thankful that my wife is not very sensitive in that area.

I do think it would be fun to have a gal's ankles tied to a bed or such and torture her just a bit with a feather or something before the serious stuff starts, but it's not a huge desire of mine. Something sexy to me about a helpless female but I'm not big into it.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LicknTickleFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 2004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LicknTickleFeet   Email LicknTickleFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love ticklish feet asa part of foreplay. Plus I've gotten to lick and suck them too.

I also experimented with my wife by trying to bring her to orgasm while simultaneously tickling her foot with my free hand.

Posts: 82 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I'm on the other side of the fence on this one. I LOOOVE a woman with ticklish feet because I have a fetish for tickling as well as for feet. I can't explain it, but there's a certain energy that comes from tickling that I really enjoy.

It's very similar to an adrenaline rush. Very fun and addictive.

Bondo

I'm right with Bondo on this one. I also have a fetish for tickling as well as feet. So thier is nothing more exciting and a rush then a girl with really ticklish bare feet.

For some foot lovers i can see why not the appeal at all and it does nothing for you guys. But for the people that love tickling and feet it's iceing on the cake for us. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ticklish feet are damn annoying !

how can you get anything going on when you get spastic reactions ?

[Thud]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like ticklish feet. My current woman's feet are NON ticklish. When I say ticklish,I don't mean ticklish to the point to where you can't even touch them, but ticklish in that you can tickle them when you make a concious effort to do so. I can't explain why, I just like tickling feet
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not into ticklish feet either. but, i've learned to deal with it patiently. with enough patience and skill... one can work around the ticklish part (not always).

my fiance has super ticklish feet. she rarely ever lets anyone touch her feet. with lots of patiences and lots of adjusting.. i finally got skilled enough to touch her feet without getting the spastic reactions that some of us don't care for. and with her working with me... got to the point where she can 'hold it in' a bit longer. end result.. i can get some moments of enjoying her feet and she enjoying what I do to her feet long enough to get the both of us excited. granted... in time.. she does get ticklish to the point we've got to shift gears to other parts of her... but it's a much better compromise than the 'don't touch' rule.

i'm happy with the place i've gotten with her. she's a great sport. had it not been for that.. i'd have more fun with her feet. i can't complain though.. i still remember how it was at the beginning... couldn't touch more than a second or so without her laughing and pulling away. now.. i can lick a litle... massage much... nibble some...caress ok.... she even now uses her feet to caress me... and I can hold her feet for 'extended' periods of time too.

so... one can work around the ticklish part.. but it can be very distracting. to those who love ticklish feet.... you'd love my fiance's feet (though you can't have them:) )more power to you fellas that love ticklish feet!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
I do think it would be fun to have a gal's ankles tied to a bed or such and torture her just a bit with a feather or something before the serious stuff starts

I'd love to do this also, if it was enjoyable to my wife.

Though her feet are normally very ticklish, she somehow manages to tolerate my touching, kissing, sucking, etc. without laughing. Sometimes I'll see her actually tense her muscles a bit as I do something to her feet, but it's not distracting in the least. (As someone said above, hearing her laugh or giggle during sex is not a turn-on in the least). Her fighting the ticklish urge/feeling demonstrates her love for me and willignness to make me happy.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feetluvr... i knew there was someone out there who knows what i'm talking about and can put it in far fewer words than I!!!!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:
I like ticklish feet. My current woman's feet are NON ticklish. When I say ticklish,I don't mean ticklish to the point to where you can't even touch them, but ticklish in that you can tickle them when you make a concious effort to do so. I can't explain why, I just like tickling feet

Welcome to the world of tickling nylonfootsniffer. It's a great combo to have a foot fetish and tickling fetish i say. But hey to each thier own if some of you aren't into tickling feet.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like ticklish feet on women as well. I do have a bit of a tickling fetish so, along with the foot fetish, they go well together. Although I will say that a woman being too ticklish can be a turn off. I do know quite a few women who have ticklish feet to varying degrees and don't mind, or really love, haven't their toes sucked. For me, there's just something about watching a pair of female feet wiggle and squirm as you tickle them that's a turn on, not to mention a bit of a dominant/control aspect as well.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links