Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Check It Out!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Check It Out!
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not promoting any DVD's, but you all really have to check this one out. It is called "Arch Enemies". Every scene is 2 girls/1 guy. There is no straight sex but the girls do give lots of oral while the guy sucks on their toes. How great for me as the toe suck/BJ 69 is what my wife and myself do all the time. I even got her to watch it. Now if I could only convince her to have a straight, no sex, 3some where she gives me a BJ as I suck on her toes and another woman's toes at the same time. Keep dreamin, ha??
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great flick, stash1. I assume you're talking about the one put out by JM Productions. I saw it when it was first released on VHS back in 1995, but if I'm not mistaken, that one was just recently released on DVD sometime last month because I recall seeing it on a list of new industry releases for 2006 not too long ago. I was all over that movie when it came out because, as you know, I'm a huge fan of footsex with multiple gals and with a healthy sprinkling of oral sex thrown into the mix for good measure. I would've preferred if there had been hardcore action as well, but it was still very enjoyable.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
:-( unfortunatly the arch enemies I have sucked for me. The 1st 10 minutes of every scene the girls are sucking on the guys toes I find that a turn off...I mean I wanted to see only girls feet not guys

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links