Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what winter blues???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what winter blues???
lgill101
Board Regular
Member # 8099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lgill101   Email lgill101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I am how the happiest I’ve ever been in my entire life [Smile] I’m 19 and been single for about a year but just before Christmas I started dating a girl from work and she’s how my girlfriend not to mention possibly one of the most amazing girls I’ve ever met [Smile] Anyway I’m quite a shy guy so I’ve never told anybody about my feet thing but I liked this girl so much that I had to tell her (that sounds a little odd but it made sense in my mind at the time.) so long story short she thinks its amazingly cute, teases me with her feet all the time and pretty much lets me do what I want with them [Tongue] So yeah all adds up to me been fantastically pleased with everything right now plus on top of all that we have a meal and an expensive hotel booked for valentines day. Anyway if you’ve got this far thank for listening, just had to share that with some people who would maybe understand what finally finding a great girl who doesn’t mind you been into her feet feels like [Smile]

--------------------
they reckon it will take 3 weeks to make gene pitney a coffin made from oak.... but only 24 hours from balsa

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is absolutely awesome to hear, lgill101! I've long held the belief that there's plenty of magic to be experienced by foot fetishists during the cold winter months, and you've just added another potential reason why to the pile. I'm happy that everything's working out for the two of you. Enjoy!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for retif64   Email retif64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a lucky guy....
Congratulations !!

Posts: 586 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go man! Now shoot and post some pics of her feet for all of us to foam at the mouth over!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links