Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Voyuer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voyuer
munster
Major Player
Member # 12452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for munster   Email munster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've been spending a lot of time riding public transit lately and I cant believe how much women with beautiful feet ride the bus and train! So many women dangling cute little shoes, and flip flops, i just cant control myself sometimes, anyway today I happened to have a camera seeing as how i was on the train going to take pictures of art. This one dime came on with some cute little slipper shoes, i dont even know what to call them I HAD to take some pictures, and that I did. After a couple flicks of just her precious feet and shoes she started dangling them! OMG! Im going to be taking more for sure now that I actually worked the balls up one time. Any opinions, or helpful hints??? Ill be posting my sightings in the near future once I hone my photography skills haha. [Big Grin]
Posts: 127 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 hint: Watch out for boyfriends!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hint #2 Many women would be greatly offended that you are snapping pics of them without their permission. If the right one catches you, I think you will have trouble you are not going to enjoy. Don't fool yourself into thinking you will never get caught.

If my wife caught you, you would not enjoy it. The cops might, but you wouldn't.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've shot lots of "stealth" shots in the past which isn't too hard to do as long as you don't have the FLASH on! [Laugh]

Easiest place to shoot these at are in crowded public events during the spring/summer like carnivals, outdoor concerts, etc. Everyone has a camera and if you have a good zoom a nice lady some 20 yards away with smokin' hot tootsies will never be the wiser. The only thing you have to watch is if your wife catches on to you shooting pics of other lady's feet if she is the jealous type that isn't afraid to make a public scene. (i.e.: take the camera and smash it over your head)

Luckily my wife is a bit restrained and that department. Plus, she's never caught me! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
munster
Major Player
Member # 12452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for munster   Email munster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya ive thought of the boyrfriend thing, and if any woman ever tried to give me shit because she "thinks" I snapped a shot of her feet id tell her exaaaaactly where to go, whether shes got hot feet or not lol.
Posts: 127 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
munster
Major Player
Member # 12452

Id even tell her how to get there too! haha. I cant see the harm of pictures of feet to be serious though, maybe upskirts and crazy stuff like that I could see the problem, but this is harmless really.

[IMG]http://img18.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_83571_flipflops1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img139.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_83576_flipflops2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img103.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_83582_flipflops3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img133.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_83583_flipflops4.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img124.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_83588_flipflops5.jpg[/IMG]

these are from the first mission haha...Not very good quality, but hey, practise makes perfect right? these pics here are of by far the hottest brown chick Ive ever seen. What a rush it is too, lemme tell ya:D...

loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the 'candid' shots !
to bad you didn't get to cum in her shoes before she changed into them .

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mywifesfeet:
Hint #2 Many women would be greatly offended that you are snapping pics of them without their permission. If the right one catches you, I think you will have trouble you are not going to enjoy. Don't fool yourself into thinking you will never get caught.

If my wife caught you, you would not enjoy it. The cops might, but you wouldn't.

I thought you said your wife likes to tease and show off

I don't think the chances of being caught are that great because most women would think that the last thing I guy would snap photos of are feet.

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
munster
Major Player
Member # 12452

Great minds think a like. Ill have more coming soon. As the weather gets better the posts will too. [Big Grin]
ffetishh
Elite Trooper
Member # 10988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetishh         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Munster, love the pics... the last one tops the whole set! I got to get me a camera phone, that way I can do the same thing when I'm on the bus and people will think i'm check'n my missed calls or something...
Posts: 495 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always watch your back... her man or woman could be near by seeing you do your snapping.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links