Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet, Hip Hop, and the Urban community

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet, Hip Hop, and the Urban community
Muleman81
Board Regular
Member # 9791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Muleman81   Email Muleman81   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow where to begin, I know this topic has been talked about in other forums but I think it's time that it have it's own forum. Hip Hop artists and the Urban market are really doing alot in terms of pushing the love for female feet into the general market. So many Hip Hop artists have mentioned feet in their songs and even Nelly made a song called pretty toes. From Ludacris to Redman these guys are really showing the world that it's not just a bunch of weirdo's that enjoy feet. On a final note I found it interesting that in a Urban Men's Magazine called King they had an article about coded speak. Basically it said that Men say one thing, woman hear what they wanna hear, but men actually mean something more sexual.
This is the actual wording for scenario number three in the magazine.

He Said: "Girl, you've got some pretty toes."

She Heard: "Your Wet Tropical Orgasm nail polish looks great."

He Meant: "I'd love to polish those pretty toes-with the tip of my tongue, that is."

Damn we have come along from just a few years ago, let me know your thoughts on this guys.

--------------------
"We wanna thank all the ladies for comin out. Everyone that you know open-toed inch-heel stilleto. Maybe you might have a open-toed sandle or maybe you just runnin to the grocery sto in your house shoes with your feet out girl you lookin good." Nelly

Posts: 16 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is already a thread here that addresses this topic.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool comments... a friend showed me the article at a newsstand a while back and I smiled because I understood completely... we've (Wu-sters) talked about how musical artists talk about pretty feet/toes in their music, most of the time hip hop guys are the ones pushing their affinity for pretty feet out there. You got to appreciate them for it [Big Grin] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footman9 youve got maybe my favorite girl up there in your avatar! soooo sexy

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
footman9 youve got maybe my favorite girl up there in your avatar! soooo sexy

Thanks, GuitarDrew. I really take a lot careful effort in picking out cool ass avatar. Glad folks really like what I present. [Smile] [Blush]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muleman81
Board Regular
Member # 9791

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Muleman81   Email Muleman81   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if you have seen it but there is another men's mag called smooth that has a sex survey in it and one of the questions is about What makes woman orgasm the most?
A. analligus
B. straight sex
C. toe-sucking
D. oral
Im gonna go with C, but it's funny how common it is to see these things nowadays.

--------------------
"We wanna thank all the ladies for comin out. Everyone that you know open-toed inch-heel stilleto. Maybe you might have a open-toed sandle or maybe you just runnin to the grocery sto in your house shoes with your feet out girl you lookin good." Nelly

Posts: 16 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sara Evans the country music singer in the song suds in the bucket says "Shes got her pretty little bare feet hanging out the window"
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
munster
Major Player
Member # 12452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for munster   Email munster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Capone and Nore. Ill never forget it in one track capones like " Boo face it your bangin to you ankle bracelet. He says a couple other foot related lines.
Posts: 127 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links