Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Seeing your other half give a footjob to someone else? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Seeing your other half give a footjob to someone else?
greenboy
Board Regular
Member # 12704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for greenboy   Email greenboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's something which for some reason or another, turns me on a lot...

Anyone have any thoughts on having your girlfriend/wife give a footjob to another guy whilst you watch? Or have any of you tried it?

Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard that point of view quite a bit from other guys. They enjoy watching another guy do "things" (footjob, worship, tickling) to their wife.

It doesn't particularly do anything for me though.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't say that I would be all that excited unless however his wife was giving me one.. I have no trouble with a fair swap but to watch by myself and not be enjoying some action would really do anything for me.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't recommend it. Bad things can happen
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get it. If it's your girl why watch her pleasure some other guy when it can easily be you?

masturbation over sex?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
I don't get it. If it's your girl why watch her pleasure some other guy when it can easily be you?

masturbation over sex?

some prefer that. it's the thought of her being sexual without you that is a turn on. It is a fetish, just like feet. Don't try to understand it if you don't have it [Smile]
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurviver
Loyal Member
Member # 12601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurviver   Email solesurviver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah i wouldn't like this at all
Posts: 65 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
It is a fetish, just like feet.

Hmmm, I never thought of it that way. Good point. I have enough fetishes, I don't need any more...LOL!

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooh boy,here we go again lol
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

masturbation over sex?

some prefer that. it's the thought of her being sexual without you that is a turn on. It is a fetish, just like feet. Don't try to understand it if you don't have it [Smile]
Ok, I see your point. Like you said, some people just don't understand how we could love feet. The actual act of "watching" your special person with somebody else is the fetish... got it.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christian
Loyal Member
Member # 5824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christian   Email Christian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally understand it. Me and my gf have talked about doing things like that. She wants to watch me with another woman and she wants me to watch her with another woman lol. I told her I'm gonna have sex with a girl while this girl wears my gf's shoes...that didnt fly being my gf loves her shoes haha.
Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Christian:
I totally understand it. Me and my gf have talked about doing things like that. She wants to watch me with another woman and she wants me to watch her with another woman lol. I told her I'm gonna have sex with a girl while this girl wears my gf's shoes...that didnt fly being my gf loves her shoes haha.

all i can says is
awesome!

Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it could be hot, but you have to prepare for what might happen down the road: the guy could develop feelings for your gf or wife and want more footjobs, foot worship with her, etc.

I think people get off on it because the other half is being naughty. The naughty factor of the gf or wife doing sexual things with her feet with another man gets some people off.

It is the naughty/slut factor that is a big turn on for some guys.

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get turned on watching my wife dominate foot slaves.
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ilikesoftpeds:
It is the naughty/slut factor that is a big turn on for some guys.

A big-ass ol' Amen to that!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links