Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » toeless pantyhose

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: toeless pantyhose
toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who likes toeless pantyhoes?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 21 user(s) have voted.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I abstained from voting in this one so far because I'm not entirely sure what "toeless pantyhose" are. If you're referring to pantyhose that are purposely marketed with an opening where the woman's toes go, then I haven't actually seen them so I can't really comment on them at this point. Having said that though, I absolutely love to personally turn a gal's pantyhose into toeless pantyhose by rippin' them open with my teeth during the festivities.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen them, both in pictures online and in person and I have to say I really like them. I would love to have a foot encounter with a girl wearing toeless pantyhose. Personally, I find them to be a turn on.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolySciGuy100
Loyal Member
Member # 2550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolySciGuy100   Email PolySciGuy100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife has worn them, they are awesome!!! They were quite popular last summer, and hopefully will continue to grow in popularity. She said that they can be uncomfortable if worn for too long, but probably just require getting used to. Either way, she can just wear them in the bedroom for me and I'll be happy! lol I hope the color palette expands this coming season, they are currently "nudes" or very "neutral" colors only.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys,

I did a little stint at HOOTERS when I was in College. The hose I used to wear were "footless" the kind cheerleaders wear. Is this what your talkin about???? toe-less??, WTF?????

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The footless ones were the ones that I was picturing too, Sasha. Toepher really does mean "toeless" pantyhose though, and while I haven't seen them in person yet, I did manage to find 'em on the web. Take a gander:

toeless pantyhose

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess they're ok. I don't think they would be my favorite. They seem like support hose of some type.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Their okay.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rggamera95687
Board Regular
Member # 8284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rggamera95687   Email rggamera95687   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just bought some for the wife...will let you know after I ummm, test them out....
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolySciGuy100
Loyal Member
Member # 2550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolySciGuy100   Email PolySciGuy100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha,

I know what kind you are talking about, and I like those even better than the toeless ones! Are those hard to find? I want to get a pair of the cheerleader kind for my wife, those are hot.

The toeless ones are pretty cool, makes for some interesting footjobs! [Wink] It is cool to see women wearing hose, and showing naked toes out the front of the shoe. It is a sexy look - even sexier with the right shoes on.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by theclippers:
Sasha,

I know what kind you are talking about, and I like those even better than the toeless ones! Are those hard to find? I want to get a pair of the cheerleader kind for my wife, those are hot.

The toeless ones are pretty cool, makes for some interesting footjobs! [Wink] It is cool to see women wearing hose, and showing naked toes out the front of the shoe. It is a sexy look - even sexier with the right shoes on.

I think if you google "waitress or cheerleader pantyhose youll find them??

I used to get them at cheerleader outfit store. They were always real shiny and very strong...

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No.
I have seent he footless ones and have had soem fun with them already, but since both my fetish for feet and hose somewhat overlap, I would feel robbed. I like bare feet, but hose over toes rules. I would prefer soem footless hose to no hose I guess though. Just not my first choice.

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would imagine they are just a novelty, I dont see them getting popular. Really, what's the point? or advantage?
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footref
Board Regular
Member # 3981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footref   Email footref   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are basically designed for use with sandals, my wife has worn them on a few ocasions. I find them rather sexy
Posts: 19 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer totally bare feet over hosiery, but I guess the toeless p-hose are okay.

Personally I like ripping the hose off of her foot, like making my own toeless p-hose. It's like opening a present for my birthday...only I know what I'm getting because the wrapping is see thru. It's all good.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links