Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a surprise for me :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a surprise for me :)
Christian
Loyal Member
Member # 5824

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Christian   Email Christian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I came home from work tonight/morning at about 6am...it was still dark...I walk in my door and 2 strange people are sleeping in my living room. At first I thought it was friends who crashed over after drinking with my roommates. But I turned on the light and didnt know who they were. They turned out to be friends of a friend who's also here...

Anyway my point is that one is a girl..looks in her early 20's. I'm in and out to the kitchen and I noticed her feet sticking partially out from the blankets. OMG..they're....DELICIOUS! Her whole sole was showing on one foot and the toes of her other. I keep purposely walking by just to look! Probably about a size 4 or 5 and she's got those feet that are not chubby...but not skinny...just that type thats soft and suckable...Her toes are so damn tempting! LoL....She also has a pair of open toed shoes on the floor near the bed, so I know I should be seeing more of her feet today [Smile] And I doubt she'll be walking around in the morning with shoes on...so hopefully I see alot more [Smile]

Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Christian:
Probably about a size 4 or 5 and she's got those feet that are not chubby...but not skinny...just that type thats soft and suckable...

That's all I needed to see, Christian. Can you have her crash by my place after drinking tonight?

[Drool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get a pic of those little feet!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please make sure & tell us if you got to see more !

did you do anything to her feet or shoes ?? [Fingers Crossed]

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links