Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I FINALLY understand it

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I FINALLY understand it
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bear with me; this may sound sappy, but I guess I just feel like venting because I believe I've had an epiphany.

I think I finally understand my own fetish. It's just like an attraction to a woman in general -- part of it's physical, part of it's emotional.

The physical part obviously doesn't need to be detailed, but with the emotional part... I think I finally understand what footplay "represents" -- on perhaps, a subconscious level (hence the sudden realization).

I mean, one's emotional attraction toward a woman revolves around a deep and personal fondness, a feeling that this is a person you treasure greatly. I think, then, that kneeling down and pleasuring a woman's feet is a primal, physical response to that fondness for some of us. When you think about it, what other body part of hers is there that can really allow you to express this feeling in quite the same way? Anything else would just fall into the category of typical sexuality.

I think it goes a step deeper even. Keeping in mind that I'm referring to the emotional side of foot activity, and not the sexual, let's assume that in response to your actions, the woman expectedly allows you to continue (which I assume is the case most of the time with people in relationships). She doesn't pull away, she doesn't say it's gross, she doesn't comment about it being "weird." She simply allows you to keep expressing your love in this manner.

In doing so, she's providing further gratification for you emotionally, because she's acknowledging the way you feel -- acknowledging that she deserves every bit of what you feel for her, and that the two of you share something that's highly special for you.

Perhaps I've gone too deep in my psychological analysis, and perhaps I've even said something that many others have long had their own version of. If I've wasted your time, I apologize. But that's my grand understanding of what it is to be partial to women's feet. Feel free to post your own.

My theory in summary: There are, in general, certain contributing factors (mentioned above) that make it both a physical and emotional issue.

And how charming -- that means that the issue is composed of a pair.

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's deep man... very deep. And true. I have to agree with you.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks [Smile]
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
She doesn't pull away, she doesn't say it's gross, she doesn't comment about it being "weird." She simply allows you to keep expressing your love in this manner.

In doing so, she's providing further gratification for you emotionally, because she's acknowledging the way you feel -- acknowledging that she deserves every bit of what you feel for her, and that the two of you share something that's highly special for you.

You got it... now, you are really getting into the zone of what it is all about. It is a great feeling, isn't it? [Thumbs Up] I am glad for you. [Cool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
When you think about it, what other body part of hers is there that can really allow you to express this feeling in quite the same way?
I can think of another one. [Woot] [Wink]

--------------------
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I generally agree. I think my foot-obsession (I don't consider what we have a true 'fetish' because it is part of the body and not a material object) started when I was about 5. When I was a youngin, my parents would go out to eat on Friday nights and have a night to themselves. On those particular nights, my parents would call a known baby sitter to baby sit us kids for a few hours. This baby sitter would play 'Superman' with me. Our version of 'Superman' was to have her take off her shoes and balance me on her soles sticking her legs straight up into the air. I would stick my arms out like I was flying and my stomach would be resting, balancing on her peds in the air. It felt so good and comforting.
I really think that is how my foot-obsession started. [Smile]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving a womans feet is loving her link to Mother Earth. Its loving her natural senuality, more than her overt sexuality. Loving feet, and not just tits, ass, pussy, shows a deeper link.

Of course, a woman is not just a foot. Her mind is what makes her special.

Get to her mind, and the world is yours.

Now, UNDERSTANDING that mind - hey, thats another matter.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
You got it... now, you are really getting into the zone of what it is all about. It is a great feeling, isn't it? [Thumbs Up] I am glad for you. [Cool]

Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by ilikesoftpeds:
(I don't consider what we have a true 'fetish' because it is part of the body and not a material object)

Same here. As others have pointed out, it's really just partialism.
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:

LOL, I couldnt have said it better myself. [Laugh]
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

quote:
Originally posted by imation_pc:
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:

LOL, I couldnt have said it better myself. [Laugh]
I hear ya... so true too. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links