Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Attention Gigi Fans

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Attention Gigi Fans
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of you who visit Gigi's site -

The new photos of hers on the "Photo of the Day" section here at Wu's are FAN-F..KING-TASTIC. Possibly the best photos I've ever seen of Gigi, I encourage everybody to check them out!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Gigi. I love her toes.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
The new photos of hers on the "Photo of the Day" section here at Wu's are FAN-F..KING-TASTIC. Possibly the best photos I've ever seen of Gigi

I was thinking the exact same thing this morning when I first saw those. Then it dawned on me that every time I see new pictures of Gigi, I feel as if it's the best stuff that she's ever done. Then she somehow manages to top herself the next time. That ain't too shabby to be able to do that!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely am a fan of Gigi... she has slamin' RRS going on [Mmm] [Drool] (RRS Baby [Woot] ). I remembered when she started off here at Wu and she asked a lot of questions to find out our likes/dislikes. It is great to see her doing so well with her site and the Tampa Footnight gigs [Thumbs Up] . Go Gigi! [Wink]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ben

How are you? I've missed you here!

What have you been up to lately?

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Phil!

It's been a busy time lately and my non foot-related activities are keeping me subdued; but I have found a few great new foot friends of late and you can find more about them in the photos section.

Mostly I've just been trying to stay out of trouble and under the feet as much as possible. By the way, which camera did you end up buying?

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ben

I bought the FinePix S9500, my place of work had it on staff offer, I got it just above half price!

I hope to see you around more (when you can) it's always good to chat with you!

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi is the bee knees!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
For those of you who visit Gigi's site -

The new photos of hers on the "Photo of the Day" section here at Wu's are FAN-F..KING-TASTIC. Possibly the best photos I've ever seen of Gigi, I encourage everybody to check them out!

Ben,

i want to thank you for your very nice comments. since you are one of the kings of feet in the country and have had the opportunity to actually participate in foot fetish activity with so many beautiful girls, i take your comment as an extreme compliment and i thank you very very much, it put a nice smile on my face. [Smile]

CJ/FM9 as always thanks for your compliments too, i know you guys are "experts" in the foot department [Smile] , thanks for the kind words....i have to credit fm9 for introducing to RRS a long while back.....my members have loved seeing those types of photos and videos.

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IFlyFA18s
Loyal Member
Member # 8107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IFlyFA18s   Email IFlyFA18s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi...next to the dictionary definition of BABE is your picture. You are just amazing.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IFLY
Thanks [Smile] , I appreciate the nice comments.

you should check out some of my video clips, you might find something you like...the link is below [Smile]

also if anyone reading this is heading to the Tampa Foot Party next weekend , let me know ! I will be there [Smile]

bye

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigi:
...i have to credit fm9 for introducing to RRS a long while back.....my members have loved seeing those types of photos and videos.

[Big Grin] [Hop] Great stuff, Gigi. It's great to see/hear your fans are digging your booty and pretty feet just as much as I am [Wink] . Your goodies are juicy and addictive. RRS is some gooood eats, man [Mmm] [Drool] . I'll wolf that stuff down at the dinner table with no delay [Evil Grin] . RRS baby! [Woot] All the best sweetie! [Cool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

hey fm9 then what about dessert?? you have to leave room for the dessert....... [Smile]

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links