Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet Flirting from relative strangers?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet Flirting from relative strangers?
YupThatsMe
Board Regular
Member # 12880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YupThatsMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am currently almost done getting my masters degree, but after reading a few threads in this forum noticed that some people have had experiences similar to me:

Girls in my classes who I did not know, had never talked to, or worked with during class, or anything, (and not often maybe 4 times since high school) would put their bare feet (just the tips of their toes) on my back or maybe slightly under my shirt while sitting behind me in class.
Whats up with that (not that I minded at all)

Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they were flirting

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
I think they were flirting

It sounds that way to me.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like Im jealous.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do they know you have a foot fetish? Either way, that's great that they consciously or unconsciously play with you like that.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
greenboy
Board Regular
Member # 12704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for greenboy   Email greenboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some girls just do it without meaning anything.. just as somewhere to put their feet.

Good way to start something though ;o

Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... that is just... so... unfair... Damn!
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YupThatsMe
Board Regular
Member # 12880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YupThatsMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I didn't know them at all so they couldn't have known I had a foot fetish unless they had caught me checkin out their feet during class or something (I tended to sit in the back of class during the summer since a lotta girls would take off their flip-flops and put their feet on those little bars under the desks, which is a really nice position [Smile] )
Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by greenboy:
Some girls just do it without meaning anything.. just as somewhere to put their feet.

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by greenboy:

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever see women sit down and then slip their shoes off? Or sometimes, they'll slip one shoe off, then cross that leg.
I often wonder if they do it because they want to show their feet off, or if they just want to get out of their shoes!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Ever see women sit down and then slip their shoes off? Or sometimes, they'll slip one shoe off, then cross that leg.
I often wonder if they do it because they want to show their feet off, or if they just want to get out of their shoes!

9 times out of 10 it's to get out of their shoes

most girls think of feet as just feet

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, maybe a few are doing it to attract guys.
As a matter of fact, I remember seeing an article in an old COSMOPOLITON magazine about how to attract guys. One of the suggestions was to slip your shoes off, a lot! I'm not joking!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

yeah i guess

whether you have a fetish or not guys would notice that

I don't think these girls actually think they are attracting a guy with their feet like they would with their breasts. It's just a way to get guys to notice you. Just like girls that hang their feet out of a car window. It's a way to get noticed.

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links