Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish: Specific Variations? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Fetish: Specific Variations?
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems that the term "Foot Fetish" is a very general subject. Someway somehow, we like feet.

The idea of this thread is to see how many specific variations there are to foot fetishism. For example, I'll start out with a random few:

- Food Crushing
- Toe Sucking
- Foot Tickling
- Trampling

Be general, be specific, but see how long we can get this list without repeating exact ideas (i.e. "oily" footjobs and "stocking" footjobs are different concepts).

What do you think?

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude,you know this thread will be the longest hehe.ok
foot worship
foot domination
foot smother
foot mesuring
lesbian foot worship
mature foot fetish
teen(18-19)foot fetish
medical foot fetish
foot odor fetish

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kissing the bottoms of reinforced nyloned toes and soles while the toes are bent back as if wearing very high heels. My s/o is kinky and we have watched S&M vids of men being spanked hard while I kiss her feet and she stimulates herself with a vibrator. This blows my mind because we"re both turned at the same time. Any thing to with pointed toe stilettos or nylons excites me, Dipping dangling and even the sight of real stockings and 4" spikes laying around gets me aroused. Last summer we had relatives visiting us and two kids were stung by bee's living in our gas grill. After the visitors left, my wife and I dressed up and went out to dinner. I had forgot about the bees and was more concerend about foot stuff and getting laid. I'm not a cruel person and never intentionally hurt anyone or anything. We got home and we had another drink or two and watched tv while we cuddled on the couch and she said Oh Yeah, C'mon...It was dark and I followed her out to the patio. She turned the gas on the grill on low and hit the ignitor. She laid back on a lounge chair, kicked her shoes off, wiggled her toes and said kiss em. She had a cruel smile on her face as the bees were buzzing and popping. I kissed her feet and blew a load in my pants. She really enjoyed the whole thing. As I said in other post's, I'm submissive and view kissing female feet as a form of humilation. I'm Still trying to sort this out but this seems so weird and she would rather not talk about it....B man.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IFlyFA18s
Loyal Member
Member # 8107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IFlyFA18s   Email IFlyFA18s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oily Footjobs are a definite, just like Michelle from the now sadly closed Oh My Hose. THAT was the best. Someone PLEASE do that again!!!
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My my, all three neglect:

Smelling / Sniffing!

Can't fotget that one -- happens to be my personal favorite. Nothing like the smell of female feet fresh out of the sneaker, 'specially if no socks were worn (though a personal foot fetish sub fetish of mine includes the sight of sock lint on female feet... to each his own I guess).

So there is my contribution -- smelling / sniffing.

Peace!

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- Bastinado (not my personal perference, but a variation nonetheless)
- dirty feet
- messy feet (whipped cream, syrup)
- long toenails
- painted toenails
- unpainted toenails
- wet/underwater

More later...

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's not forget about the Giantess angle as well. It's personally not my cup of tea, but I've met a decent number of foot fetishists over the years who enjoyed that sub-fetish in which the male fetishist likes to fantasize that he is tiny and that the dominant goddess who is the object of his affections is huge by physical comparison. I always thought that was one of the more unique variations on the fetish even though I myself can't claim to find it appealing.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favourite ever: Walking barefoot in public places.
Seems the most natural thing a girl can do with her feet --- before all the other specifics mentioned here.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Please keep the ideas coming, but I want to interject a generalization.

I think it be safe to say that foot fetish ideas can be broken down into three general categories:
- activities done using the feet (crushing, trampling, dangling, etc...)
- activities done to the feet (worship, smelling, tickling, etc...)
- appearance of the feet (shape of toes, view of soles, curves of the arches, etc...)

What do you think?

Bondo

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I think it be safe to say that foot fetish ideas can be broken down into three general categories:
- activities done using the feet (crushing, trampling, dangling, etc...)
- activities done to the feet (worship, smelling, tickling, etc...)
- appearance of the feet (shape of toes, view of soles, curves of the arches, etc...)

What do you think?

Sounds good.

This thread is going to be a long one [Wink]

Maybe you can turn it into a flow-chart kind of thing at the end. [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOLES
DANGLING
LESBIAN WORSHIP
FOOTJOBS
SHOES

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is the whole car-foot sub:

pedal pumping
cranking
revving
driving
braking

also fits in with the distress fetish combined with foot

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janko
Board Regular
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janko   Email Janko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kicking
Stomping
Throat standing
Collecting Heelmarks
CBT
Toe cleavage
Boot-licking

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flicker
Loyal Member
Member # 11860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flicker   Email Flicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're going to have a dirty foot category, then I want to add...

Clean Feet

And I suppose there could be groupings for...

High arches
Flat feet
Wide Feet
Small Feet
Huge Feet

And did anyone mention...

Sole/Arch licking
Feet of woman while they sleep
Tickling

And my personal favorite...

Toes feeding me Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

Bondo, I think you should compile all of this info into a chart or directory. Then we could identify ourselves by saying things like, "I'm a Category 3 Foot Fetishist, sub-section D, with a tendency towards F-37b and Q-5.7e!"

Posts: 55 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

I'll make some sort of chart, that sounds cool to me. I'll post it somewhere on my website or here on the forum.

Bondo

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links