Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My hot 18 yr old friend...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My hot 18 yr old friend...
LukeM69
Board Regular
Member # 12496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeM69   Email LukeM69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a little story from the other night...

I have this friend of mine who I have had a thing for a long time. She is 18, petite, brown hair and just the cutest thing ever...

We have an established "friendship", all that means is we basically don't have sex.

The other night she was over at my house lying on my bed watching a DVD and she mentioned that she was at some guy's house a few nights earlier and he kept offering to give her a foot massage, and she thought it was really weird...I thought to myself "interesting" and than changed the subject. Not long later I asked her if she found many guys who pay alot of attention to her feet and she said "now that I think about it, yes" I than told her all about my foot fetish and that it's something alot of guys have but don't talk about...

A few minutes later she started laughing and she lifted her feet off the bed and starting rubbing them against my face saying "ohhh so ur getting turned on now...haha" and I said "no, its not a sexual thing (yeah right)...but I can give you a massage if you like" and she was like "alright, I have never really had one before"

So for the next like 2 hours she had her two feet right in my hands while I massged them...she kept telling me how good it felt and she evantually feel asleep. We slept next to each other and the next morning when we woke up I grabed them again and gave her another one...she loved it, so did I!

I did everything to them...rubbed them, rubbed my fingers between her toes, tickled her toes, played with them...and I even jokily put them upto my nose and had a smell..she just laughed...and than tried to grab my feet and smell them..so I did it again to her...I was in heaven! The cutest little feet in my hands and they were mine all night!

Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!! sounds like you have a good thing going [Cheers]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you want to make this friendship a romantic thing? Sounds like the way to this woman's heart could possibly be through her feet! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a beautiful situation. Sounds like you had a great time. It's great that she was open to the beginnings of your fetish.

Very kewl...

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it! Sounds like a true dream come true, I kind of remember a personal scenario that mimicks that one.
Good job! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now, that's a goodfucking story. young hot feet, shit! you lucky boy.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links