Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This girl that I took out on a date....how do I get to her feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This girl that I took out on a date....how do I get to her feet?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night, I took this girl out for dinner and a movie, and then afterward we went back to her place and passed out - to get her back for tickling the hell out of me, I tickled her feet [Smile] I'm still not too good at incorporating my fetish with other girls, but the other nite we were both chillin' on her bed, and she kept saying the arch of her foot kept botherin, her and I offered her a massage and she was like "you're gonna tickle my foot again" (she's extremely ticklish!) I did mention to her last night that she has very nice feet, but all in all I still feel like, even though I have been more open than ever, I still need help here. Do you guys have any advice for me here?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
and she kept saying the arch of her foot kept botherin, her and I offered her a massage and she was like "you're gonna tickle my foot again" (she's extremely ticklish!) any advice for me here?

Her saying this to you about her arch, is an invitation to caress her feet. I would just be honest and say how you are atracted by her feet.
If you are affraid that she knows you have a foot fetish right away, then slowly work into it by giving her compliments on "How beautiful she looks with those sandals, flip-flops etc..." [Wink]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dashboardfeet
Major Player
Member # 8953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dashboardfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just be truthful with her. Also if she's making a mention about her feet hurting, tell her that you promise to not tickle her feet and that you're just going to massage them as your reaching for them. Move slow and deliberate, and win her confidence back.
[Secret]
This has worked for me in the past, but realize that no two girls are the same as no two situations are the same. With that being said, try this: as your massaging, tell her that you have an affection for feet. Again, just be honest. Slowly work into the things that you like to do with feet with her. Depending on the girl, you'll know how fast or slow to move. I told my current girlfriend of one year (today actually) when we first we're getting to know each other that I appreciate every part of the body, and I do. Each part has its own beauty and there are things that I like about each of them. Go from there. Now that's not smooth talk, that is truly how I feel. If the right girl is in your life, then she'll understand you. Most importantly, have fun with each other and find out what she likes. Include her tastes in this conversation too. Ask her what qualities or parts of a guy she likes. Let me know how you do whether you take my advice or not.

Posts: 129 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toelove:
I would just be honest and say how you are atracted by her feet.

[Thumbs Up]

quote:
Originally posted by dashboardfeet:
Just be truthful with her.

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are just dating and want nothing more...then tell her, you both might as well enjoy your time together...and you have nothing to lose right....If she says yes, then make us proud [Big Grin] if not...well you know the next line....

And if you want something more....than take your time dude, if you like her and she likes you, then whats is the rush...

Bottom line, whatever the case, is that Life is too fuckin short....so just enjoy all of the time you spend together...and the feet will follow!!!

Cheers

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slip her some horse tranquilizers, duct tape her mouth shut and use a really strong nylon rope to bind her wrists and ankles....

Whoops, I'm sorry I thought this was the date rape forum!

Forget what I said and follow the other guy's advice!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assuming tickling is not your thing you have to instill trust that you won't tickle her. Offer a foot massage but pause if she gets the least bit ticklish and start slowly. Eventually if she feels comfortable with you touching her feet it could lead to something more but go slowly, don't try anything on the first massage. I'm almost 50, been doing this for awhile LOL.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tickling isn't my thing, which is helpful here. She's actually going to be enlisting in the army very soon, so I need to hurry things up here. But it's more than her feet, this girl is really something special.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she is something special and you show her that she is and she likes you she'll probably be happy with anything you're interested in, so concentrate more on pleasing her than getting at her feet and everything should fall in place.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
give her a foot massage,or tell her you have been reading about reflexolgy,and you would like to test your skills out on her [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links