Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I can't believe it's March 1st

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I can't believe it's March 1st
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 6 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
70 degrees F. in St Louis today - Time for the hot women at work to break out the sandals! One woman (my favorite feet in the office) had on a pair of open-toed mules. She was talking to someone else in my work area with her back to me. I couldn't help but just sit there looking at her feet and then she pulled her right foot out of her shoe to give one hell of a sole show! Five minutes later it was off to the "fortress of Solitude" to [Jerkoff] !

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its supposed to snow in a couple days here in Philly, so SHUTTY [Cry]
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
70 degrees F. in St Louis today
You lucky bastard, I don`t even want to hear about it [Wink]
Here where I live I`m looking out of my window right now and there a snow blizzard outside. Brrrr....

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

-21 Celsius with the windchill in Ottawa today.
(-5.8 F)

We still have a good 2 month wait.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AndyUK
Loyal Member
Member # 3419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndyUK   Email AndyUK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually St Louis got to 76F today and Dallas to 92F!!! 1st of March for God's sake!!!

Here in the UK we have the winter blast - temps around freezing and a howling wind. No sign of any sandals/flip flops yet - girls all wearing boots.

Posts: 88 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman515
Board Regular
Member # 11308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman515   Email footman515   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its got up to 55 today here in fort dodge iowa and DAMN I love it when its sunny cause u get to see al the nice ass women walking around in sandals and getting to look at some nice ass feet and toes mmmmmm [Hump]
Posts: 24 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tblfeet
Board Regular
Member # 4665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tblfeet   Email tblfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Summer can't get here fast enough for me
Posts: 18 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you friendly with this girl? You should make a comment about her feet sometime, and see how she reacts.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here in Fort Worth it was about 89F! I went outside for about 15 minutes to pick up some hedge clippings around the bushes and I thought I was gonna melt. The missus was wearing nice white sandals, capri pants and a sleeveless blouse today so it looked like summer was here already!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WFden
Board Regular
Member # 10635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WFden   Author's Homepage   Email WFden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here in sunny southern California, it was beautiful as always--70 and sunny!! However, we got some crappy rain and overcast skies the past day or two. Still, because it's always flip-flop weather, we get to see pretty feet year round!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links