Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » my wifes foot lover friend at work wants a pair of her socks...:) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: my wifes foot lover friend at work wants a pair of her socks...:)
ffguy
Loyal Member
Member # 5493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know if you remember...my wife has a co-worker that likes feet,,,,,
Asked her if he could buy a pair of her..."freshly worn" socks...........
[Smile]
I am going to have her just give him a pair.... [Smile]

Posts: 63 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Destroy him....
Unless ur into that

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My question is does your wife want to give him a pair of her worn socks?
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds like a nice thing to do,to hook up a fellow footman,that might not be getting any kind of foot action.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So is she going to wear a pair of socks to work, and take them off and give him that exact pair???

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wouldnt be happy i to would destroy him
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would understand if you guys were buddies and that your lady was cool with it. but i dont' know how their professional relationship is.. that to me is crossing lines. i'm not in the situation to comment more. but if she's cool with it, then its ok!

RPM

p.s. they must have a great working relationship to be that relaxed and open about it. i've never worked in such a cool place!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say go for it if you are into the idea of another guy masturbating to thoughts of your wife and her feet.

Just take some care that her job is not endangered and that this fellow doesn't get obsessed with her. That could lead to a nightmare.

Also, be very careful that she doesn't end up falling in love with this guy. Your communication with your wife is critical in this situation... don't assume anything.

Good luck!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with mywifesfeet too.
You never know,what can or could happen.
When I really think about I wouldnt do it unless I knew the person.
And it could be a problem if that person doesnt have a girl friend or a wife.
It would be like feeding a wild animal in a way,and you know what they say about feeding wild animals [Laugh]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jules
Loyal Member
Member # 12213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jules   Email jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, he knows that she's married..... you know he's sniffing the socks and masturbating to them.....AND thinking about your wife.
Now, being a woman involved with a man, I personally would have to say nope. Sorry.
It's like foreplay.

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he doesnt want a pair of her socks,he wants a new reason to bring up his foot fetish,the fact he wants your wife,and her feet,and this is his new way of bringing it up again.he just wants to screw your wife,he doesnt care about her socks.

personally when im with a guy and a coworker starts talking like this,i would hope the guy i am with would be pissed as hell.but if it floats your boat.........

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DESTROY HIM!!!
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sent my wife's socks to an online bud years ago as a trade, but that was someone that I've known for several years and is 1000 miles away too! I think this may have the potential to bite you in the ass if the dude does become a bit obsessed with her and starts asking her for more and more stuff and of course talking foot fetish at work a lot. Things like this can spin out of control with both parties not even realizing it until its too late. Approach with caution!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd let him have em. Shoot he might even be reading this thread! lol. He's one of us. lol. Destroy him if he touches her feet. [Violent]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flicker
Loyal Member
Member # 11860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flicker   Email Flicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got to agree with thosetoes -- be nice to a fellow fetishist! I think Bruce's idea about her taking the socks off in front of him and handing them to him at work is pretty hot. It ought to keep him excited for the rest of his life! But, yes, I also agree that a line has to be drawn somewhere.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links