Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What is it About Stockings that DRIVES me NUTS..?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What is it About Stockings that DRIVES me NUTS..??
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 10 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone it's been awhile since i posted. I've been working alot lately so time on the internet has been cut short..real short.

Anyway today..and even last week i had a stocking foot siting..which where both erotic to me but ofcoarse the average joe would just pass up. Today, just like last week..i seen 2 seperate women in business attire and stuff. It seems Starbucks is the place these gals go to alot, which is awesome. I was sitting down drinking my coffee and just watched this 30's brunette which was like 5'7 slim and tan hose/stockings takes her foot out of her shoe and rubs her other leg/ankle with the barefoot/stocking foot. It was pretty hot and it was over in like 2.4 seconds darnit.

Last week a different coffee shop, in which the woman was wearing mules..she didn't take her feet out or anything, but her heels and ankle looked so smooth and sexy..i can tell she had hot feet although i didn't see them.

Still though, everytime i even see a woman wearing stockings and shoes just walking i get semi aroused. The funny thing about this is that i really do not know WHERE and when this stocking/hose fetish came from. I always loved feet since i was like 7. A babysitter got me into this foot fetish lol, she always kept her feet propped up. I used to run and try and touch them it was funny. But still i can't explain the stocking fetish and why it's actually dominating over my barefoot fetish..?

Thoughts welcome..thanks. Here's another thing, for years i always searched for good barefeet pics...now it's mainly stocking soles pics...not toes like i used to really like..now it's soles....go figure lol.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guy. It looks like you and I are the minority here. So are the ladies who wear stockings nowadays. I cant quite explain why but stockinged feet really get me going. I love the odor of female feet in nylons that have been in real leather stilettos all day. Also, the visual effect and the feeling of nyloned soles on my nose and lips push my limits. Please read my post (My day in court) posted on March 4th. I was driven nuts by nyloned feet and shoe play for several hours. I cant say enough about this experience. ......Larry B.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ihaffyid41
Major Player
Member # 2509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihaffyid41     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you 100 percent BMAN....I couldnt have said it better myself!!
Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how much a minority we are, but on this site, we're not the majority. other sites, we're the majority... or at least it appears so.

what attracts a person does change with time as folks grow and change. nothing wrong with it. i've always loved nylon covered feet! always!!! i've grown to like bare feet over time, but you've got to have superb good feet to beat a pair of slightly above average feet covered in hose! but that is just me

i also like the way a woman's feet feel when she's just taken off her pumps after a day at the office and she has hose on!!! that combo of leather, hose, perfume combo is one of the best for me!!!!!!!! same with the shoe play.

i've gotten over my dislike of barefeet in pumps.. but not enough to rattle my love of hosed feet in pumps!!!!

so, enjoy your discovery!! I know i've been enjoying it for years. my girlfriend has come arond enough to let me enjoy her feet every now and again, and recently she's got ok with me licking and sucking on her feet/toes. (granted, I don't do it that much... being that aspect is new to me.. one of those changes).

she's getting a hang of me liking the scent of her feet. I love my girlfriend a lot!!! she's cool about this.

back on point.. enjoy your new discovery!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of foot guys only like feet that are bare. A few only like them in stockings! I find that curious.
I like stockings because of the way they change the coloration of the foot. I especially love funky-colored stockings!
I don't like real opaque ones, though. And I hate socks!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no socks for me. just sheer hose! not big on reinforce heeled stocking either. the more sheer, the better. bare, gotta have that perfect complexion however. just me. but now i'm just repeating myself.

gougiezerts, i am now curious as you are. i thought that the mix was about 50/50 for those who liked it bare and those who liked it hosed. wonder if it's the site, or just a general thing

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah that's a major thing aswell, feel. i know how sheer hose/stockings feels so maybe that's part of the attraction, is just knowing exactly how the womens feet will feel.

On a sidenote, barefeet in pumps drives me banana's..lol.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The one thing that truly drives me nuts about stockings is taking them off! I absolutely live for those moments when I'm being intimate with a footgal and I get to peel those stockings off of her sexy legs. I'm like a kid in a candy store! Stockings are an incredibly effective way to build sexual excitement and heighten anticipation prior to a spirited physical encounter. I'm not saying that stockings can't be present for the actual core of the action itself, but I personally find them a far more effective foreplay tool and prefer to see them removed by the "main act", as it were. Or better yet, many times I'll encourage a gal to keep her stockings on but we'll just rip them accordingly in order to be able to fully access her bare feet and all the other good parts.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in the same ballpark with you guys...I love nylon covered legs and feet. It just makes the feet and legs appear that much more sexier and erotic that it is just a huge turn-on, even more so when they are wearing a sexy pair of high heels or mules! It is true that there are less and less females out there that wear nylons nowadays and to actually spot that rare few is awesome. Maybe that's why it makes looking at them that much more appealing.
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Hey CJ,

I hear ya! I much prefer to be the one taking off the hose than she taking them off.

Afootpassion, you're on point with your observation!!

RPM

--------------------

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
The one thing that truly drives me nuts about stockings is taking them off! I absolutely live for those moments when I'm being intimate with a footgal and I get to peel those stockings off of her sexy legs. I'm like a kid in a candy store! Stockings are an incredibly effective way to build sexual excitement and heighten anticipation prior to a spirited physical encounter. I'm not saying that stockings can't be present for the actual core of the action itself, but I personally find them a far more effective foreplay tool and prefer to see them removed by the "main act", as it were. Or better yet, many times I'll encourage a gal to keep her stockings on but we'll just rip them accordingly in order to be able to fully access her bare feet and all the other good parts.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

So are you saying you don't care for stockings on feet, except for the pleasure of taking them off, CJ?
Personally, when I massage my girlfriend's feet, I prefer that they be bare. But they sure look good in stockings!
Is that perhaps your view, too?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
So are you saying you don't care for stockings on feet, except for the pleasure of taking them off, CJ?

Something like that, dougie. The bare feet are definitely the object of my affections rather than the stockings themselves, but that's precisely why stockings lend themselves to the wonderful art of teasing when used as part of one's foreplay festivities. If one were to simply be presented with exactly what they're after (bare legs & feet in my case), there'd be no chase, no anticipation being built, no excitement heightened, no mental sex energy being expended. But, by having the object of my desires obscured by the likes of sexy nylons or provocative footwear, my hormones are roused to action and I'm placed on the hunt.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

fascinating CJ. never looked at it that way before. I prefer to massage through the hose. recently, i've discovered how much fun it is to remove the hose because my lady prefers to be bare when not in pumps. so, i've learned.

to me, it also depends on the hose. the silkier and smoother the touch, the more I like them! if it's harsh abrasive, give me bare over that feel.

well, now that i've entertained this veiw, CJ, i'm looking forward with more anticipation when I next can remove my lady's hose...after enjoying them thoroughly on her first!!

RPM

--------------------

gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah you know it is a rarity these days it seems. The only women i'll ever see is business types wearing stockings and hose. I'll never catch like a hot dressed chick in them, usually it's just bare legs and feet-which is more then fine but stockings is almost like the paint on a nice car for me. Lol..i always relate everything to cars haha.

For me, like mentioned earlier, stocking legs and feet just have an extra sex appeal to them. They just make everything look hot. But one thing i gotta stress, cheap ugly hose/stockings looks and FEELS stupid. Sheer thin stuff is where it's at haha.

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

i like cars too... so i hear ya loud and clear gibarian!!

RPM

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links