Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Final Favor: a Story Idea

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Final Favor: a Story Idea
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had this story idea for a long time. In fact, I've written a couple stories based on it:
A woman threatens to kill a man. In one story, she's a giantess (it was fantasy), and in the other, a guard (WW2). He asked her a final favor: Would she take her shoes off and let him look at her feet, before she kills him? She agrees to this, and actually lets him take her shoes and socks/stockings off. Then she has him massage her feet.(and lick them, in the WW2 story) She's so please with his work that she spares his life!
What do you all think of this?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janko
Board Regular
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janko   Email Janko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Write it man! But don't let her spare his life too easily!!
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What, you mean let the "poor" lucky guy suffer? [Smile]
Actually, I've already written both stories, but they're way to long to type them up here.

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvTheFeet
Board Regular
Member # 13161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvTheFeet   Email LuvTheFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A female gaurd in WWII?

Well, i like your story, but it'd be better if the woman did NOT let him live.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about she asks him to suck her toes before he dies, he falls in love with her feet, sucks her toes, throttles her, and camly hunts down her female companion guards, sucks their toes, and eventually saves the whole complex by compulsive toe sucking and neckbreaking.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Naw, I'm not into that sort of thing!

--------------------

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
What, you mean let the "poor" lucky guy suffer? [Smile]
Actually, I've already written both stories, but they're way to long to type them up here.

You've written them by hand I'm guessing? Otherwise, just copy and paste the stories in a post.

If you have yet to type these stories up on your computer, if they exist in hand-written format, I urge you to type them up! Think about it, as you go along typing, you'll see area's where you can improve and expand on your original ideas, and no doubt you'll make the stories better.

I used to be a real stickler for writing stories by hand, but once I just got used to using the PC for it, I'll never go back to long-hand. Let them fingers peck away on the keys...you'll get better and faster the more you do it.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Can you recommend any sites where people can post their fetish-oriented short stories, Lou? And thanks for the advice!

--------------------

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Bro...you're on it right now! [Big Grin] Brother Wu has a foot stories section right here on his site, so send him your stuff if you want it posted! [Thumbs Up]

As for other sites, to my knowledge there should be various Yahoo Groups where you can post your work and read the stories of others...some Groups have certain themes though, so be sure to read up about Groups before you join up in hopes of posting your work...you may not have what they're looking for, or you may not like the theme certain Groups shoot to attain. But either way, just look around, it shouldn't be too hard to find what you like. [Smile]

Happy writing!
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links