Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Senior Year (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Senior Year
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know why but this year of school has been the best. I'v got a girl who lets me worship her feet everyday. I worshiped my english teachers feet. And today something happened. I'm in this math class called an i class "independent study" well there are 3 other people in there not including the teacher. Well heres what happened. My math teach is a 26 year old 126 lbs woman always wears tennis shoes. Well today I was sitting by her desk and she looked over at me and said do you mind if I take my shoe and sock off I hurt my foot last night and it is really bothering me. I said na I dont care. She said are you sure they really stink I said I can take it so she put her foot up on my desk and she had the most beautiful feet i've ever seen nice arch pink toe nails nice and tan it was like the perfect foot. I look at her and said would you like a foot massage the other kids in the room started laughing but I did not care I said since you hurt it last night i'll give you one she said sure I guess. So I started rubbing and massiging her beautiful foot, and slower and slower I was raising it to my face till before I knew it her foot was in my face and I was smelling away at it. The other kids did not see this she looked at me weird and told the other students that they could go since class was only 5 min left she looked at me and said ok you got 5 min so I kissed sucked smelled lucked that foot she told me to stay seated there was one min left so she [Jerkoff] under the desk and made me well you know she said know you can go so there I was the end on 2nd block still 5 hours left in the day and me with cum all over me I smelling like feet. Wonder what will happen next in high school cant wait [Smile]
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And.....then you woke up. At least that's how it sounds to me. Did you mean to post this in the dreams post? Just checking. If not then that is an amazing story. [Big Grin]

[ March 08, 2006, 03:18 AM: Message edited by: iluvfeet4me ]

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And.....then you woke up.
lol...I would have to agree with that because it sounds like a really fantastic dream that one would have...but of course major props to you if it actually did happen. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds fake but who knows with female teachers these days [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
And.....then you woke up. At least that's how it sounds to me. Did you mean to post this in the dreams post? Just checking. If not then that is an amazing story. [Big Grin]

Nope was not a deram she was hired on a short term basis. She does not care much for the job. But hey I can see how you really thought it was a dream.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this is real man, Im gonna get a teaching degree or forge paperwork and go sub at that school! hahahaha

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
[QB] sounds fake but who knows with female teachers these days

LOL,you can say that again.And dirtyfootman,use periods in your posts.Your sentences all run together.

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's too busy sucking his english teachers toes to pay attention in class.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logo29a
Major Player
Member # 9556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logo29a   Email logo29a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BS!
Posts: 186 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bb57
Major Player
Member # 5582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bb57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What other reason would anyone come here but to try and escape for a while and indulge their fetish with like-minded people? Who cares if it's factual or not?

Why slag people, here of all places? Ease up and let this guy enjoy himself. Geez.

Posts: 212 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logo29a
Major Player
Member # 9556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logo29a   Email logo29a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A story is great. Trying to push a fantasy as fact is simply deceptive.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bb57
Major Player
Member # 5582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bb57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm seriously not trying to be a dick, but who cares one way or the other?

Virtually everything in the foot fetish community isn't factual. I'm sure some is, but most of it's obviously pure BS. No biggie...nobody's hurt or anything. That's how I see it anyway. Sure, the story seemed a little far-fetched, but it was a hot scenario, and that's all that really matters in the end as far as I'm concerned.

Give me something new to squeeze one off to and I'm a happy camper. Truthfulness isn't required on my end. [Big Grin]

Posts: 212 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never met a teacher like that, but I've had a few I wish would have been like that.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had a teacher like that I would still be in High School at 40 y/o
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wait'll you get to college! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links