Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how hard is it too...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how hard is it too...
I've Seen It All... Surprise me
Board Regular
Member # 13224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I've Seen It All... Surprise me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm young havn't been out there much. Three questions,
1. how hard is it to find a girl that has a foot fetish
2. if i were to ask a girl for a foot job or something along those lines how likly are they to say "yes"
3. are most girls willing to agree to a foot fetish

let me know thanks and please don't bullshit

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all these questions depend on the girl youre asking, simple as that. None of us here know all of the females in the world, and we haven't taken a poll to know the percentages or any data that will help you out enough. You should go through some of the past topics here in the discussion forum, theres A LOT of good advice that can help you out.

My advice is just to not come on too strong at first with a girl about your fetish. Offer her a foot massage (most females cant turn down a foot massage especially if they're tired). While you're rubbing her feet, tell her how nice her feet are, and see how she reacts, take it from there.

I've found that it depends on how the girl feels about you mostly. If a girl really loves you, she's gonna do damn near anything for you to make you happy. And to a lot of women letting a man play with their feet is a treat to them as well as us.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by waittillnight:
let me know thanks and please don't bullshit

1. Difficult

I've shot with dozens of girls, and only one of them told me she was totally into foot stuff. Girls can be into doing foot type stuff, but that does not mean they have a foot fetish.

2. Unlikely unless you two have an understanding

If she is about to do a one night stand with you, the answer is Yes. If she is a freak in bed, the answer is Yes. If you have mind control over her, e.g. master-slave, pimp-trick, the answer is Yes.

3. No

Most girls will not agree with a foot fetish because society tells us that feet are not supposed to be viewed as erogenous. But most girls will indulge a foot fetish, although in their minds, they would rather have you obesess over their breasts, legs, or rear ends.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I've Seen It All... Surprise me
Board Regular
Member # 13224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I've Seen It All... Surprise me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i couldn't agree with you more that society has made it into the breats legs and ass. I'm not saying i have a problem w/ those things, because i don't @ all. But I know what you're saying
Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Jedi,and Jak.Well said.

But I'm going to put my 2 cents in any way.

1. Very slim chance [Thud] thats like looking
for a 4 leaf clover,but their out there.
If she has a foot fetish,more than likely she
would be into other women's feet.
2. If I was you,I wouldnt go there right off the
bat.That take's some time,and patience if your
dealing with a woman not of our species.
3. No!You might think our life style is part of
of the norm with all of the foot related stuff
you see out here in cyberspace,but it's not.
Most women still think that their feet, are
just feet,and that feet are nasty and gross,
and I could go on and on,those are the 1's you
have to work with,starting out by massaging
their feet,when their comfortable with that,
you maybe able to move on to sucking their
toe's,then to smelling to foot job's.

you will get all kinds of good advice here at
Wu's,there's alot of good reading here to that
you should check out,it might take month's to
to read it all,but it would be worth it.Oh Ya
buy a book on reflexolgy,read it,learn it.
Because massage is the best way to get your
hands on some feet,it's! the key to open the
door man. [Joint]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Altho I've met women who have some fetish or another,the majority of women I know don't have one,or atleast as intense as men do.now I'm gonna give my opinion on "question 3"before "2",and I onely say this cause some people are really this dumb in cyberspace(not pointed @ u or anyone here lol) but if you went up to some random girl in a club or in your college or a grocery store and asked for a fj,you'd get clowned no differant then asking a random girl for a blowjob,and you'd get owned on every news show in the u.s....now as for "are most girls ok with a foot fetish" my opinion is from what I've seen,witnessed and lived,most women CAN be understanding and willing to allow footplay,usually due to the fact that either A-they like you or love u a lot,or B-have been exposed to it before and therefor have a better understandment.
No doubt there's a handful that don't want anything to do with their feet,but you can usually tell how open-minded one may be jus from getting to know the person better

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How old are you?????
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. I think it's rare to find a woman with a foot fetish. I know a couple of women who openly admit to being sexually and aesthetically attracted to feet, but those number seem small compared to the number of men who...well, just look at this forum.

2. There are many factors to increasing your chances in finding a willing participant to give you a footjob. How well do you know her? How well does she know, like, and trust you? How open minded is she? What's in it for her? How comfortable are you to open up and talk about it?

3. I don't know about "most" women, but definitely MANY women can be open to a guy's foot fetish. The same issues from my answers to the second question apply.

There's my two cents worth...

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It took me 10 years and about 5 girlfriends to find the right girl. She will now do anything with her feet and LOVES teasing me with her grogeous toes & soles.
My girlfriends before that had beautiful feet but were either uncomfortable with foot play or just not willing to learn.
Good luck.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had 6 serious girlfriends and they have all admitted to having foot fetishes and enjoyed foot-related play. Probably wasn't a coincidence that I ended up with them. Look for girls that wear sandals or go barefoot whenever they get a chance, and spend a lot of time trying to make their feet look good. Toe rings, anklets may give some indication. See if you catch them trying to have their feet 'noticed' or looking at other people's feet.

good luck

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing that can put you on a fast track to footplay is to work on making the girl have orgasms shes never had before, lolll. Perfect your oral technique, make it so she physically NEEDS to come back, shit in my experience this is sort of like a skeleton key to any door you want lolll. I had a girl that I messed with for a bit after we would party when i was a little younger, and we never talked about it, I would just inevitably start slipping her sock off and feeling her foot when we were making out and shit, shed gently take my hand away, but once i really lit her up for the first time I was allowed to feel, suck, lick do anything with her feet. It was never even discussed I think she just considered me a 'freak' haha

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bb57
Major Player
Member # 5582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bb57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
One thing that can put you on a fast track to footplay is to work on making the girl have orgasms shes never had before, lolll. Perfect your oral technique, make it so she physically NEEDS to come back, shit in my experience this is sort of like a skeleton key to any door you want lolll. I had a girl that I messed with for a bit after we would party when i was a little younger, and we never talked about it, I would just inevitably start slipping her sock off and feeling her foot when we were making out and shit, shed gently take my hand away, but once i really lit her up for the first time I was allowed to feel, suck, lick do anything with her feet. It was never even discussed I think she just considered me a 'freak' haha

Seems comical, but this is totally accurate. Imagine if a girl gave a BJ that was far and away better than anything you'd had before. Now imagine she was into something kinda weird, let's say she's really into latex for instance and wanted you to wear a rubber suit or something during sex. Ordinarily, most guys would say why bother when you could just find another girl who's less of a pain in the ass to satisfy, BUT, she has that BJ thing going for her. That can be a powerful lever in getting what you want. I'm not talking about taking advantage, I'm just talking about giving at least as much as you ask for. Give her what she *really* wants and you'll probably get what you *really* want as long as it's not downright creepy. If that doesn't work, ditch, it will on the next woman.
Posts: 212 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links